SP Fantasy Redwall Mod

Which scene should I start working on next?

• Marshank Fort

Votes: 72 53.7%
  • The Farm by River Moss

Votes: 41 30.6%
  • Noonvale

Votes: 17 12.7%
  • Other (post)

Votes: 4 3.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Badgers also use bows, javelins, fists, etc...  And just imagine the bow a Badger could wield!

Use of Badgers:
1. Badgers as the ruling NPC of Salamandastron faction.
2. Badgers as 1 or more companions
3. At least 1 Badger as a Tournament character only (Doesn't appear outside of tournament, see native)
4. As option for player
5. Potentially a female Badger troop tree.

What Creatures should have troop trees?
Fox, Rat, Mouse, Hare, Squirrel, Shrew, Hedgehog, Lizard, Toad, Otter, Feral Cats (High Rhulain), Stoats (Become Ermine), Weasels, Ferrets, Female Badger(?)

Creatures who should be relegated to being companions/npcs/Player choices/etc...
Vole, Rabbit, Hamster, Mole, Pine Marten/Sable, Wild Cat, Wolverine, Wolf, Dog, Wearet, Beaver, Male Badger

Creatures dependant on features not yet implemented.
All birds, all snakes, bats, seals, Dolphin, Sea Lion, Insects, Tortoise, etc...

Ok, i don't know if this was posted... But from what i see, this mod is similar to this game
http://www.eartheternal.com/welcome_reg
You might want to check it out....
It might give you inspiration on how what the characters can look like and stuff :wink:

I think Ares said its set an indeterminate time after the last book.  All NPCs will be created for this mod.  I don't know if there are plans to create the unique Martin's Sword.  I think that is a goal somewhere down the line, but not yet.

Never read the book think caught glimpse of the movies, but it would be cool to be a fox man with a sword lol is it just me or all these critters British country side animals ?

Shiroi_Akuma said:
Never read the book think caught glimpse of the movies, but it would be cool to be a fox man with a sword lol is it just me or all these critters British country side animals ?

Yes, the author was inspired during a holiday at his cottage.

Another website where you can take a quiz on what kind of character you look like in the Redwall Series. Pretty fun though.

http://www.theredwallexperience.com/

I ended up with Sunflash The Mace  :grin: .   

sunflash.jpg

I got Mattimeo as well. Haven't read that book to be honest. I've only read Long Patrol, Lord Brocktree and Outcast of Redwall. I wanna read the original Redwall as well as Martin the Warrior soonish though.

I was wondering if there the books are also available besides English? Because I can only buy them in English and sadly they are pretty expensive :cry: . Else I could have bought a few.

EDIT: Ah, never mind, they are only € 9 in English at my regular webshop, affordable :wink:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom