Need More Info Red ground

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Hey, can you please delete the "Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Shaders" file and verify the integrity of the game files? If the issue is persistent please let me know.

Hey, can you please delete the "Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Shaders" file and verify the integrity of the game files? If the issue is persistent please let me know.
I don't have Mount and Blade in my program files. So i deleted shaders from "SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Shaders" and now my game won't launch. When i try it says "d3d_device_->CreateInputLayout Failed at rglGPU_device::create_input_layouts Parametr jest niepoprawny." Then it ask me if i would like to upload these files, I click yes after that it asks me again if i would like to ignore these problems, then it crashes my game and i cannot run it. :p

Hey, you need to verify the integrity of your game files through STEAM after deleting the files. If the issue is persistent after verification, please share your Crash ID with me.

I have very same problem, I did exactly what has been said (deleted Shader file and verify integrity of files) but problem still pressist...also I noticed that this problem is less sever on battlefield and village maps where ground is single texture (usually grass texture, no mud or rock textures). It feels like some texture files are missing from this version.

Back
Top Bottom