? Red Dead Redemption 2 PC

Users who are viewing this thread

One of the greatest singleplayer story games I've ever played. I was binging it throughout January and got in around 110 hours before finishing the epilogue. I still wanted to finish the legendary animals, fish, and some other things before calling it quits, but I was just too burnt out at the end. It's one of those games that I wish I could reexperience.

A bit old, but it looks like they are finally trying to do something about the animal spawn problem.

Hopefully they push whatever fix they make for the consoles out to PC fast. It has been months since I saw actual herds. Hours and hours of hunting only to spot a few deer gets mighty irritating as a Trader. :cautious:

Were you playing Online, or did you stick to singleplayer? The bug only happened in multiplayer.

The bug was only for console players. In my 100 hours of online play on PC, not once did I have an issue with animal spawns. I was able to find everything I was looking for (which for Trader was just Whitetail and Pronghorns, but I was able to find every animal, even the random ones for daily challenges).

Back
Top Bottom