Resolved Recruits disappear after loading a game (ver.1.5.10)

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

R1919

Sergeant
Summary: Every time when I load a game all available recruits in the nearest cities disappear. There were no any lords nearby who could hire them. And they don't appear when I load the game again.
Also, after loading a game army wages payment and food consumption moment triggers every time. For example, if you will save & load your game several times for a day - you will pay wages and spend food several times, the full sum.
How to Reproduce: Approach a city, save your game, come to the city to see if any recruits are available, load your saved game and you will see that there will be no recruits in this city.
Have you used cheats and if so which: no
Scene Name (if related): not related
Media (Screenshots & Video): not related
Computer Specs:
GPU: NVIDIA GTX 1650
GPU Driver Version: 27.21.14.5671
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-9100F CPU @ 3.60GHz
RAM: 8,00 GB
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-H310M S2
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

Hello, i will forward the issue to our QA team. In case they won't be able to reproduce the issue, can you please send us a save file? You can upload the file to http://upload.taleworlds.com:8080/ address. Please paste the link to this thread as description so i can identify it.
I tried to reproduce the issue.
Seems, the lords are triggered to recruit units every time when the game is loading.
So, if you will save your game, come to a city and see recruits are available to hire, then you will load your game - you won't see those available recruits because someone already has recruited them. And if you save/load your game a lot like me, it's nearly impossible to find available recruits in the early period of the game.
I have uploaded save file as you requested and you can see that there are no recruits in all city nearby and I couldn't find any units to recruit after first weeks at all, only several ppl who were prisoners of looters killed by my character earlier.

Guess it was fixed in 1.6.0 because I see recruits now after loading a game.
But daily wages are still paid and the food consume after each loading.

Hello, i am glad the problem is solved. I will inform the devs about the daily trigger after load, thank you for reporting it in.

Back
Top Bottom