• If you are reporting a bug, please head over to our Technical Support section for Bannerlord.
  • If you are posting SP feedback without an actual suggestion, please head over to The Keep - Singleplayer section.
  • Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Recruitment

Users who are viewing this thread

Attilas

Recruit
Hi guys i want to share with you 3 ideas about recruitment.

1. I have read many post about cultural change of new settlement captured, without change village/town culture they can add a new structure in castle and town that give you 2 line for recruitment, where you have your own culture recruits.

2. About outlaw recruitment, in each town we have gang leader that allow you to reclute normal recruits, i think it could be more logical if we can reclute outlaws from them and not kingdom recruits.

3. We have 3 empire kingdoms that are the same in different areas, i suggest to personalize them giving more power to:
-cavalries for Norther
-infantries for Western
-archers for Southern
And removing skill points from other types of unit to equilibrate the armies.

Dr-Shinobi

2nd one i liked a lot :smile: 1st bit of racist and 3rd to over excessive but could be cool with different units from em each :smile:

Top Bottom