Recruitment

Users who are viewing this thread

Michadr

Grandmaster Knight
We can always use more help, so if you are thinking about joining, read this:

UPDATED POST FOUND HERE> https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,380520.0.html

5) writers (We do not accept writers Unless you have an R. R. in the middle of your name)

And just because your username has R. R. in it doesn't qualify you for the position.

Still looking for active tester capable of simple coding with module system. PM me for more information.

MUST be active and able to give feedback-opinion everyday.

habeo123 said:
Still looking for active tester capable of simple coding with module system. PM me for more information.

MUST be active and able to give feedback-opinion everyday.

Read PM, i responded to st1ckman's message.

i'm a desent sceners, i'm not the most experienst and havent done any 3d modling in MB before. I'd love to be apart of the mod but at the same time i don't want to slow down progress.

I felt the same way in the begining (I did slow them down, but that's another story). You won't slow them down and sceners are needed.

Rakrak said:
i'm a desent sceners, i'm not the most experienst and havent done any 3d modling in MB before. I'd love to be apart of the mod but at the same time i don't want to slow down progress.

If you think you have what it takes, post what you can do when you are ready and one of our guys will PM you.

I've posted this on another thread as well.

We are actually in need of some writers to do writing work although the OP says otherwise. If you are interested just simply PM me. The writing work won't be very hard but might take some time, depending on how many of you there are. I will give you the topic and template to write if you're interested. You will not get early access or anything like that but what you will get is credits and maybe you can add a little reference to yourself in one of your dialog lines for us to put in game.

Hey guys, I've been watching videos and reading the lore, and I'm really keen to try this mod out. I am currently in Europe, on holiday, however I go home to Australia tomorrow and will be there by the 1st of October hopefully where I have my computer and modelling program's.

I would like to offer my help as a 3d modeller. I would say I am pretty beginner, although I have a certificate in game design from the AIE and have been using 3ds max for a few years now. Intermediate I guess. Anyway, I'm very keen to learn and help in any way I can, although I'm a bit rusty I do have some experience and knowledge of the program.

GrapeNomma said:
Hey guys, I've been watching videos and reading the lore, and I'm really keen to try this mod out. I am currently in Europe, on holiday, however I go home to Australia tomorrow and will be there by the 1st of October hopefully where I have my computer and modelling program's.

I would like to offer my help as a 3d modeller. I would say I am pretty beginner, although I have a certificate in game design from the AIE and have been using 3ds max for a few years now. Intermediate I guess. Anyway, I'm very keen to learn and help in any way I can, although I'm a bit rusty I do have some experience and knowledge of the program.

Send me a pm and ill see what we can work out :smile:

For our upcoming versions we need sceners. This has become more and more stressed as we don't have any full time sceners on our team. If are interested, post here. Any level will be accepted with conditions.

Back
Top Bottom