Need More Info Recruitment bug

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.7.1
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: When I recruit from towns or citys I crash when I try to go into battle. I tried going into a large custom battle and didn't have any issues, so it doesn't seem to be an issue with my hardware. I can still recruit prisoners without there being any issues.
How to Reproduce:
Have you used cheats and if so which: none
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Last edited:
Hey, sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please share your Crash ID with me? And, please have a look at our crash checklist and common workarounds lists to see if any of the steps in there will help with the issue.
The Crash uploader wasn't activating so I will have to send files via ticket, However I seem to have solved the issue by deleting the save files I still had from an earlier version. Edit: it was working for a short period but is now broken again

Last edited:
Hey, the crash uploader was supposed to send us the save file that we can reproduce the issue. I will forward the files you have sent to the QA team but it would also help if you can attacht the save file as well. Thank you for your time.

Went to play custom battles today and it did the same crash when I tried switching to some of the maps, this may be the actual issue and the recruitment thing was coincidental

Hey, please try to use the Crash Uploader if it is available. Have you uploaded the save file to the ticket as well?

I cannot find where the save files are located, will upload if I find them. The issue is across all save files so i'm unsure if it would be helpfull

You can find your save files here "...\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves". I asked for the save file so we can try to reproduce the crash in the office to see as much detail as we can. Please pick a save file that we can reproduce this issue.

Hi there! Are you still encountering this issue in the latest version, please let us know. Best regards!

Back
Top Bottom