Recruiting!

Users who are viewing this thread

cwr

3d modelers are especially needed.

Other positions are recruiting as well, generally anyone with decent enough skill, or willing to learn, will be accepted. :smile:

The Dark Robin said:
Writers are especially needed, both for faction lore and for the main quest, I want to get that main quest into the next version, or at least partially.

Other positions are recruiting as well, generally anyone with decent enough skill, or willing to learn, will be accepted. :smile:
I can begin with the names.

I can do some writing, not guaranteed to be of any high quality though.

hi everyone :grin: this is my first post in this forum ..so please forgive me for my impudence and for my bad english  :oops:
i humbly request to join sir..here some sample from my personal work

wip_panthro_by_rodoedan-d7znye0.jpg
pose_screengrab_by_rodoedan-d7mxzam.jpg
wip_centauress_by_rodoedan-d7znz2r.jpg

Yoyoyo

I'm starting out with modelling. Ive made a couple swords etc, but none too impressive.
I'm very willing to learn :smile:

I'm learning scripting, and wouldn't mind helping out with it. Art is something I've yet to touch, but I have a basic grasp of programming logic.

I can edit and make videos. If you ever needed something like a small series of clips showing off updates or trailers and what not, I can totally help out.

I would appreciate a position. Anything you need done consider it done. I might not know much about 3D modeling but I can learn easily.

Back
Top Bottom