Recruiting troops in villages

Users who are viewing this thread

przewitu

Recruit
Hi all!
I have a problem with recruiting in villages. Even though I have lords permission to recruit in the villages he owns, I still have to ask village elder for permission to do so (basically I need to pay 300 or 500 pennings, I don’t know what causes differences between those sums). Is it a bug or am I doing something wrong? Every answer is apprecited.

There is an option at the start of the game to have "realistic recruiting" on or off. Off, you only need to talk to the leader of a village you have 0 or more relations with and you're allowed to recruit, regardless of your relation with the village's owner (although he will likely re-ban you shortly afterword). With it on, you need lord's permission an you have to secure the permission of the village, which is easiest to do through dialogue/paying (although you will get turned down every once in a while if you pick the wrong line), but if you have high enough relation with the village you shouldn't have to pay or anything. If you have negative relation with the village you can't recruit.

Or at least that's how I've come to understand it after several years of playing VC.

To anyone concerned

I found out that you need lords permission to recruit in towns owned by one. You don’t need to have his (lords) permission to recruit in villages he owns but you still need to have permission of village elder.

So if anyone from Brytenwalda team is reading this post. Try to implement feature that allows to recruit in villages after lord agree for you to do so, no matter village elder agreement.

Apart from it, it is a great game, keep it up!

przewitu said:
Apart from it, it is a great game, keep it up!

game is on maintenance mode, which means no more new features/etc, just bug fixes if any new patches show up in the future.

if you are not aware this game was released on dec/2014, close to 5 years ago.

Back
Top Bottom