SP - General Recruiting Radagos

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm confused as to why Radagos never reappears after the story quest. I always hoped I could recruit him and help him redeem himself.

Is it possible you plan to add more content that includes Radagos in the future, as it seems a wase of a potentially good storyline to just make him disappear from the game.

(he redeems himself by helping you found your new lingsom and helps you keep it safe using his past experience).

You could have him turn up when you capture your first fife or when rebelling against your lord giving you one if his cheeky lines like "I heard you started a war, and figured you might need a hand, turns out I was right so I've come offer my services.

It seems a shame to waste one of the best characters with one of the most interesting pasts and one of the biggest personalities in the game.

The reason I suggest to add him for solo kingdom building is

1, it would give us a little chance extra backup forwhen founding a kingdom and if we don't want to betray people and do it honourably we have a extra army to help

2, it would fit Radagos personality, you're the one that spared him, so your the one he learns to trust.

He won't join if your a vassal lord because why would he, it wasn't a vassal that freed him, it was a headstrong independent and capable warrior.

You could make it so he starts as a mercenary but the more your relationship develops with him the more willing he becomes to officially joining your kingdom.

Last edited:
I'm confused as to why Radagos never reappears after the story quest. I always hoped I could recruit him and help him redeem himself.

Is it possible you plan to add more content that includes Radagos in the future, as it seems a wase of a potentially good storyline to just make him disappear from the game.

(he redeems himself by helping you found your new lingsom and helps you keep it safe using his past experience).

You could have him turn up when you capture your first fife or when rebelling against your lord giving you one if his cheeky lines like "I heard you started a war, and figured you might need a hand, turns out I was right so I've come offer my services.

It seems a shame to waste one of the best characters with one of the most interesting pasts and one of the biggest personalities in the game.

The reason I suggest to add him for solo kingdom building is

1, it would give us a little chance extra backup forwhen founding a kingdom and if we don't want to betray people and do it honourably we have a extra army to help

2, it would fit Radagos personality, you're the one that spared him, so your the one he learns to trust.

He won't join if your a vassal lord because why would he, it wasn't a vassal that freed him, it was a headstrong independent and capable warrior.

You could make it so he starts as a mercenary but the more your relationship develops with him the more willing he becomes to officially joining your kingdom.
Good idea! I would like to suggest using him to introduce the player to a more criminal and/or mercenary playstyle. He could be the questgiver for new criminal quests. From time to time he would receive information from former associates.

Back
Top Bottom