Resolved Recruiting quest : problem completing the task

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
Summary:
I got a job from Lord Ergeon to recruit him 5 skirmishers and leave them at his castle. I just started the game and I don't serve anyone yet, so I can't get to the castle to leave my units there.
Even with Ergeon is in THIS castle, all I can do is tell him I'm still working on it or quit the mission. In the castle they just tell me I can't come in and that's it.

Media (Screenshots & Video):
4b39c3723670c3ab8ecd931211fbda9a.png

73f33076a24bbd48ca46dbb72cae4769.png

301efe40d269d5f85c576317e1f8f65a.png

I use mods but it's only polish translation and online bannerlord.

Hello, can you please manually remove all the mod files, verify the integrity of the game and try to reproduce the issue on a new campaign? If the issue is persistent in the vanilla game, please send us the save file so we can inspect the issue. You can upload the file to http://upload.taleworlds.com:8080/ address. Please paste the link to this thread as description so i can identify it.

That actually depends on the mod itself, as long as we don't know which code or codes the mod changes there is no way for us to know that. So, the safest way is to manually removing the mod files and verifying the game files afterward before creating a new campaign.

I understand. To be sure, I wiped everything clean and reinstalled the game. By the way, is it normal for Bannerlord to install and update much slower than other steam games? I have this problem from the beginning, I tried to prioritize and other things but the 3gb update can last 15-20min. In other games, it's always a few minutes.

Are the other games and Bannerlord in the same hard disk? If not is the game on SSD or HDD? If they are in the same hard disk there should be no reason for the download rate to change.

Well, I started a new campaign on the reinstalled game. I got the same task (by the way with the same lord in the same castle). Successfully entered the castle, delivered the units and completed the mission. But...
I noticed that I could enter the every castle where relations with clan are zero or better. Here I had positive relations because I had already completed several missions for the Lord. I loaded the save from the previous campaign and the relationship there was -1. This is probably the problem.

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom