Recruiting North American Light Infantry-15e Régiment de Voltigeurs de la Garde

Users who are viewing this thread

Doctor Scherzando said:
It's been a long day of school in Kentucky, listening to all of the people try to sound intelligent about the election, and fail miserably at doing so. I swear, there is no greater test of self control than to be surrounded by hundreds of people who speak like they just graduated from the second grade talk about how "Obama is a communist, muslim," or how, "Romney is just a rich old white man who doesn't know how to run a country."
Anyway, how was everyone else's day?
I support Romney because I heard Obama was going to change the national religion to muslim ~ Friend at school

I don't want to live on this planet anymore. -_______-

The Rules:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,12250.0.html
Armagan's word is final
These boards are provided at Taleworld's expense for fans of Mount & Blade. Purchasing a licence does not confer any right of access to these boards, you have no right of free speech or anything of the sort. This should be considered a privately owned forum of which we are all guests, nothing more. While we do try to work with and listen to the community, once a decision has been made no amount of complaining is likely to alter it.

So lets stop and get back to work on getting this regiment bigger :grin:

2012-11-06_00002.jpg

Picture from Mena's FKI zombie event.

BetaKnight said:
Pft, when have we ever had to to work to get more members?

And hey! No-body ever told me were going to do a zombie-mod event!

König said:
BetaKnight said:
Pft, when have we ever had to to work to get more members?

And hey! No-body ever told me were going to do a zombie-mod event!

Not a mod, its everyone starts out as a ranker for any team other then Russia (you can be sappers too), and you make defensive hold outs and three people start out as partizani (zombies) humans can't shoot until they are outnumbered, and if you die you become a zombie (partizani).

Xeroth said:
Not a mod, its everyone starts out as a ranker for any team other then Russia (you can be sappers too), and you make defensive hold outs and three people start out as partizani (zombies) humans can't shoot until they are outnumbered, and if you die you become a zombie (partizani).
Oh, I thought there was a zombie mod that did that.
But still. I wish I could've been there. Looks fun.  :cry:

König said:
Xeroth said:
Oh, I thought there was a zombie mod that did that.
But still. I wish I could've been there. Looks fun.  :cry:

As far as I know there is a mod in development for Napoleonic Wars being made right now.
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,247046.0.html

Back
Top Bottom