Recruiting North American Light Infantry-15e Régiment de Voltigeurs de la Garde

Users who are viewing this thread

Not true at all. There may be bad leaders, but there are a lot of bad followers *cough* kicked out *cough* but we have routed most of them out.

Its a Easter egg

Also here is a artists interpretation of our fairly good shooting today

Todays LB was quite good, unfortunately my dang internet wasn't very helpful and I had to leave -.-, but I truly hope everyone had fun !!

I just came by to say hi and let u know ur promo video is indeed orgasmic, and while u were at the Waterloo event Millander, I was in Brussels my home country watching the reenactment of Waterloo irl :>, anyways your regiment seems to be doing awesome! keep it up and I cant wait to be back home form my vacation and join you and the 1er Grenadiers at the sunday LB!

Oh and what Aventori said, Napoleon himself quoted along these lines: "I do not believe in bad regiments, I only believe in bad Colonels"

Not pointing any fingers but I stand by this saying :smile:

Keep it up Milly!

wouter227 said:
I just came by to say hi and let u know ur promo video is indeed orgasmic, and while u were at the Waterloo event Millander, I was in Brussels my home country watching the reenactment of Waterloo irl :>, anyways your regiment seems to be doing awesome! keep it up and I cant wait to be back home form my vacation and join you and the 1er Grenadiers at the sunday LB!

Oh and what Aventori said, Napoleon himself quoted along these lines: "I do not believe in bad regiments, I only believe in bad Colonels"

Not pointing any fingers but I stand by this saying :smile:

Keep it up Milly!

Thanks for the kind words brah. The reenactment must have been awesome. I hope to watch it in 2015 :grin:.

Yep the regiment seems to be going well im glad it been a total turn around since all da folk left. We had 31 at our highest. I definitely owe our success to the surprisingly high loyalty and motivation of all the new members. They are definitely rocking dudes  :mrgreen:

Not saying its had its close calls with disbanding  :lol:

So yeah will be awesome to face yah on sunday  :grin:

Back
Top Bottom