Recruiting North American Light Infantry-15e Régiment de Voltigeurs de la Garde

Users who are viewing this thread

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xa3Byvtelo4
THE PROMO iS OUT AND IT IS AMAZING. I CAME.
Thank Mercer and subscribe to him for making this sexy thang.

Thanks dude

PA scrimmage was fun today. We did very well I think it was a good practice.
E4CD7043FDD1FA47630E606A6649D4BEA5C914EB

134E18587C83328C8151D745B39BFF85C9A89814

One more battle... one more battle... I think I can... I think I can...

How many more recruits do we need before we open up the Skirmisher detachment? And who gets to be in it?

We will need to consistently field 35 or so people before considering a skirmisher detachment. This means about five events straight with at least 35-ish people there. There will probably be some system in place, but I would assume it would be a mix of seasoned players and some newer ones. Obviously nobody would be forced to join either. It may be that not enough people want to be a part of it. Either way, it could be the end of summer before this ball really gets rolling.

Doctor Scherzando said:
We will need to consistently field 35 or so people before considering a skirmisher detachment. This means about five events straight with at least 35-ish people there. There will probably be some system in place, but I would assume it would be a mix of seasoned players and some newer ones. Obviously nobody would be forced to join either. It may be that not enough people want to be a part of it. Either way, it could be the end of summer before this ball really gets rolling.
CAV DETACHMENT :grin:

Well im for the skirms mate :grin: I would join cav and skirms :grin:

BetaKnight said:
CAV DETACHMENT :grin:
I already suggested that. (See thread on website: "Hussars?")
It was pretty much denied...  :cry:

But if we do get to start a skirmisher unit (or cav), I would like to join!

IF we have a skirmisher detachment it would have to be limited. I would suggest limiting it to 15 active players. I say active because there is a skirmisher limit of around 15 normally, so having more than that would be risky since not everyone could be in a battle. Having too few could mean that we may not have ENOUGH. So having 15 people who are normally active would ensure that we could be prepared. I don't know whether it will be by application, and like a skill requirement or just by a first come first serve basis.
I'd like it to be more elite, but I wouldn't want to take a bunch of skillful guys out of the line.

Back
Top Bottom