Recruiting North American Light Infantry-15e Régiment de Voltigeurs de la Garde

Users who are viewing this thread

Commander Millander said:
cooleo!
Now would you guys like to start trainings half a hour later from now on or keep it at this time?
If it's meant to align us with the 29th's time, then go for it. I thought the inter-regimental linebattle was quite fun and effective, but we need to face other regiments once in a while.
Bah, I don't care, but enough time should be set aside for training.

wouter227 said:
Glad to see you back to full strength Millander! Keep it up and good luck!

I hope to see our numbers consistent. It has has its up and downs and has been very tiring (and frustrating at times) yet im determined to go on. And thank you my friend im happy to see you and all are having fun and doing what yall want to do! :grin:

Hey guys,

I just wanted to both explain and apologize about my recent absences. A close relative passed away about 3 days ago and my entire family has been scrambling to get both the funeral and everything else that goes along with a death in the family organized. I should be back within 1.5 weeks. Thanks for understanding

Firon08 (Ironsides)

Firon08 said:
Hey guys,

I just wanted to both explain and apologize about my recent absences. A close relative passed away about 3 days ago and my entire family has been scrambling to get both the funeral and everything else that goes along with a death in the family organized. I should be back within 1.5 weeks. Thanks for understanding

Firon08 (Ironsides)
Don't worry about it, man. I think that takes precedence over a game! Good luck with all of that, and sorry about your family's loss.

Kegger said:
So proud to see my little rekrut running such a solid regiment  :cry:

Your line Friday was beautiful. Keep up the good work.

Man that was a while ago! Thanks for the wishes my friend :grin: I remember I would always volunteer to lead at training because I knew I would need those skills someday xD

Firon08 said:
Hey guys,

Firon08 (Ironsides)

As doc said thats totally fine

Another great 28 man turnout good job!

Teamspeak

fki612.jpg

Screens

E556AA7D18F4DDC1C2FE57FB4F55F1BD5D53CF63

E05C1282B5ED5689A4DA222F31FE77AB1B03D7C4

47514FACB37ADDC516F6663068E7C484CDE909E1

91C0B02827D7B18B034DE564E7142575C20DE0BC

8BA8CB2153E496795019EB8ACE53295565A8D83C

Back