Recruiting North American Light Infantry-15e Régiment de Voltigeurs de la Garde

Users who are viewing this thread

Some cool things are in the works guys. Not ready just yet, but I'm sure we'll be able to share very soon :wink:

By the way, if you missed the private battle against the 29th, oh boy you sure missed out! It was probably the most intense experience in a game I've ever had. The 29th are a great bunch and this probably isn't the last time we'll do something like this, so make sure you don't miss the next one!

Millander and Mercer are working pretty hard on it, and it seems like it will turn out quite well. The application system is SO convenient to use and will make things way easier. I just hope we can get the forums active. Not too many people post on this thread as it is!

I'd like (love) to apply for the 1st Freikorps Infantry Battalion.
My steam name is jaw3.
I will get a mic.
My ingame name is I_OWNED.
I have teamspeak 3.
I will more than start on day one.
I've had the mod for a couple months but have played Mount & Blade: Warband and Mount & Musket for about a year. (I'm probably average level) I've been in a minor inactive regiment for over a month but it's time to stop.
I live in NY, USA!!  :grin:
I am 15.
I watched a couple of millander videos and was looking for a North American regiment, but millander was the deciding factor.
Is a frog's ass water tight?

Hello good sir please fill out your app properly

Example
armyman_83 said:
What is your steam name? : shampjl

Do you have a mic? : Yes

What is your in game name? : Shamp

Do you have, or are you able to get, Teamspeak 3? (Required) : Yes I have it.

Will you be active and participate with the regiment starting day one? : Yes.

What is your experience in the mod?  IF you have been in a regiment before write why you left. :I have been playing for a bit, but sadly hate the unorganized nature of public battles. 

In which country are you located? (We only Accept North Americans) : USA

What is your age? 23

How did you hear about our regiment? : Forums

Do you swear to uphold the code of conduct and fulfill your obligations to the regiment? : I affirm, it is against my faith to swear oaths.

What is your steam name? : jaw3

Do you have a mic? : quite soon

What is your in game name? : I_OWNED

Do you have, or are you able to get, Teamspeak 3? (Required) : Yes

Will you be active and participate with the regiment starting day one? : Yes

What is your experience in the mod?  IF you have been in a regiment before write why you left. : I've had the mod for a couple months but have played Mount & Blade: Warband and Mount & Musket for about a year. (I'm probably average level) I've been in a minor inactive regiment for over a month but it's time to stop.
In which country are you located? (We only Accept North Americans) : USA

What is your age? : 15

How did you hear about our regiment? : I watched a couple of your videos and was looking for a North American regiment.

Do you swear to uphold the code of conduct and fulfill your obligations to the regiment? : 0h yes!

HeCkYeA3279 said:
is this true, avion?  :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I say yes, but hear it from millander;

Commander Millander said:
LOOK AT MY PANTS GUIS

170px-Trousers-colourisolated.jpg

:grin:

In reference to Millander's above post concerning the new website. A goal that we want to set for this can be summed up in one word: ACTIVITY!
It is important to keep this thread bumped and active, as well as the forums on the new site. Menelaos and Decibit from the 19te have been assisting with this somewhat, and when you look at their forums you see daily threads and news. That should be our goal. So once we are ready for everyone to begin using the site PLEASE try to contribute to it (and don't forget this thread as well).
There are already people who post on here fairly regularly, but not everyone does, and that should be the case. Everyone who doesn't, start. Everyone who does, including myself, do it more!!!

Things are looking great so far, by the way.

And I_OWNED, Millander says he'll get to you shortly. Things are a bit busy as of yet :wink:

I_OWNED said:
If you want you can come chill in Teamspeak with us. Join the IP on the front page and scroll down to 1st Freikorps Infantry (not "the Freikorps". they are different).
He'll get to you faster if you join :smile:

Doctor has a very good point guys TRY TO GET EVERYONE IN THE REG TO BE ACTIVE ON THE THREAD if someone is on your friends list thats in the reg, and if they dont already bump the thread; remind them to check it out everyday! Millander, i think a punishment should be established if no one does this...may i suggest tearing people's nipples off and then adding them to a soup of some sort then making them eat it.    :wink: :wink: :wink:

Back
Top Bottom