Recruiting North American Light Infantry-15e Régiment de Voltigeurs de la Garde

Users who are viewing this thread

might i suggest
we get rid of the applicant rank and replace it with Rekrut, so that Rekrut is replaced with Soldat and the Musketeer comes after?

Was thinking about that. I do wish to change the applicant name.

Rekrut replaces App

Fusilier replaces Rekrut

Musketeer Replaces Soldat

Ill think about it further

Hey Millander, I was just saying that I'm going to be in Virginia on vacation till Thursday, so I will not be able to go to any LB's till then.

Sorry about the inconvenience,

-Fermata

What is your steam name? : FootedBobcat

Do you have a mic? : no (i will get one in a week or so)

What is your in game name? : FootedBobcat

Do you have, or are you able to get, Teamspeak 3? (Required) : yes

Will you be active and participate with the regiment starting day one? : yes

What is your experience in the mod?  IF you have been in a regiment before write why you left. : I bought the game about 2 weeks ago and have been playing for about 28 hours of my free time. I try to be a team player by listening to other team members.

In which country are you located? (We only Accept North Americans) : United States

What is your age? 17

How did you hear about our regiment? : youtube

Do you swear to uphold the code of conduct and fulfill your obligations to the regiment? : yes

What is your steam name? : Mayor "Youbooty" Catz

Do you have a mic? : Yes

What is your in game name? : Sir Catz

Do you have, or are you able to get, Teamspeak 3? (Required) : Yes

Will you be active and participate with the regiment starting day one? : Yessir

What is your experience in the mod?  IF you have been in a regiment before write why you left. : I've played Fire and Sword a lot. But I don't have that much experience NW. No I've never been in a regiment

In which country are you located? (We only Accept North Americans) : United States

What is your age? 17

How did you hear about our regiment? : These forums

Do you swear to uphold the code of conduct and fulfill your obligations to the regiment? : Yes

b]What is your steam name? : xxchaosviper

Do you have a mic? : Yes

What is your in game name? : DracarysThunder

Do you have, or are you able to get, Teamspeak 3? (Required) : Yes

Will you be active and participate with the regiment starting day one? : Hell  Yes!

What is your experience in the mod?  IF you have been in a regiment before write why you left. :      I wanted to join a regiment i thought looked cool and fun to join; i don't have any on-line experience with M&B but I'm a quick learner and I'm always ready to try something new out :3 Oh and i am in my High Schools Air Force Junior Reserve Officer Training Corps, so i am disciplined and mature. :#

In which country are you located? (We only Accept North Americans) :  United States of America

What is your age?  14 (15 July 25[I do pass for a 16 year old though, height and voice] :3

How did you hear about our regiment? : Google  :3

Do you swear to uphold the code of conduct and fulfill your obligations to the regiment? : Yes

Good to see more applicants pouring in like this.
ANDDD, another rank suggestion if you don't like Volkssturm. Schutze, to replace the current recruit rank. So: Rekrut, Schutze, Musketier, etc. Schutze is currently the lowest enlisted rank in the German military, so it's the best I can find since the Prussians want to jump straight to Soldat upon enlistment.
Yeessss? Yesss.

What is your steam name? : Koenig

Do you have a mic? : No (may get one in the future).

What is your in game name? : Koenig

Do you have, or are you able to get, Teamspeak 3? (Required) : Have.

Will you be active and participate with the regiment starting day one? : Yes.

What is your experience in the mod?  IF you have been in a regiment before write why you left. : Limited, never been in a regiment before.

In which country are you located? (We only Accept North Americans) : USA

What is your age? **

How did you hear about our regiment? : Found it by looking in the Regiment List.

Do you swear to uphold the code of conduct and fulfill your obligations to the regiment? : Yes.

Back
Top Bottom