Recruiting North American Light Infantry-15e Régiment de Voltigeurs de la Garde

Users who are viewing this thread

armyman_83 said:
If you don't look, sound or act like this man don't try out for an NCO position.  :lol:

bourne-hitch-and-allen.jpg
Well...i got the chops.

Oosten said:
armyman_83 said:
If you don't look, sound or act like this man don't try out for an NCO position.  :lol:

bourne-hitch-and-allen.jpg
Well...i got the chops.
he has a black version of my fiery mustache... and doc, nice way of thinking

also by the way, millander, you said you had people in mind for the nco promotions already. does that mean they have basically already got the promotion, just that we are doing this just to make sure? because that wouldnt be fair to everyone who applied except for 2-3 people. I think we should do this lb against the 29th and evaluate everyones leading skill, willingness to lead, and that they arent way too pressured. i would like an officer who isnt nervous to lead

other than that i cant wait for the lb against the 29th!

HeKyea, Millander knows what he is doing. If he needs any help deciding he can go to Heuer and Myself. Also, let's stop implying who will and won't get a position. It is a fair opportunity unless he has already decided that he has found someone, if you keep asking for a rank you won't get it. I'm sick of looking on the thread and seeing "GIMME DAS RANK", so i Recommend stopping while you are ahead, not trying to be mean, but just stop talking about it, move onto a separate subject, post your apps and go on...

I for one am not looking forward to that NCO position.
I prefer being a Sdt then that.
Good Luck! But I stay Sdt (Dont like to have the whole team counting on me)

Oh and I announce that im leaving for a while i gota finish things and finish millanders national gaurd (already gave up much info)
So im inactive until im done with all the things :smile:

Betaknight is the only man who is excused to be mad inactive because he is making napoleonic wars single player.

And Heckyeah there are people who I have in mind but im giving everybody a chance at leading. The people I have in mind haven't been told.

Also remember training tonight folk.

Millander, theres a high possibility that im going to miss the training tonight cause im just loaded up the butt with end of the year school projects and homework.

Oh and Beta, can't wait to see the sinlge player :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Training was fun I'm glad we were able to make so much progress with double rank. Ill be trying to do more standing double rank as well as by files into line on the move. Also was nice to get some leading training in.

Screens of a little wubing near the end of training.

33FAFAE1499FDFD9044708C3232DF31E3A7A4A2F

A28FA9F7150B56D3421482020E64E7E6DDB17147

Hello, me and a few colleagues of mine have recently begun to develop a minecraft server based much on the format of Napoleonic wars line battles, but with a twist... we are utilizing the World War One era instead of the French Revolution as our focus for combat. The lack of world war one games and its overall status in the history of war is unjustly pushed aside by the second world war and perhaps other conflicts as well. we feel that this significant and brutal era of warfare needs to have its story told. the format of Napoleonic wars line battles will pretty much be carried over to this server, there will be ranks of men, and historical skins to resemble the uniforms with as much historical accuracy as possible.
We introduce 5 major nations during the Great War: Britain, Germany, France, Austria-Hungary, and the Ottoman Empire, each with there own unique regiments and uniforms. We would like to ask some already existing regimental leaders who are interested in perhaps leading a regiment in this server to contact wren7 on minecraft planet to apply for a position as an officer. Places are limited and only the first will be selected.
We feel that minecraft is the perfect setting for a configuration such as this, what with all the trenches and other constructable defenses plus minecraft's beautiful pvp capabilities. We value your support with this project and thank you sincerely.
The server will go up online in a few weeks when all rolls are filled in and everything is properly organized. We already have a player base approaching 20, so far.
We hope you appreciate this amazing era of history as much as we do, and if you have any questions please leave them in the comments below. You may also contact me at [email protected]
This saturday we are having our first server meeting at the ip 68.224.192.85, but if you are interested in joining a regiment then you should head here http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/imperialcraft-851002/  and leave your mc ign and country you wish to join in the comments section on the page. (once you select a country you may select a ww1 regiment to be or have me select one for you)

wrath7 said:
Hello, me and a few colleagues of mine have recently begun to develop a minecraft server based much on the format of Napoleonic wars line battles, but with a twist... we are utilizing the World War One era instead of the French Revolution as our focus for combat. The lack of world war one games and its overall status in the history of war is unjustly pushed aside by the second world war and perhaps other conflicts as well. we feel that this significant and brutal era of warfare needs to have its story told. the format of Napoleonic wars line battles will pretty much be carried over to this server, there will be ranks of men, and historical skins to resemble the uniforms with as much historical accuracy as possible.
We introduce 5 major nations during the Great War: Britain, Germany, France, Austria-Hungary, and the Ottoman Empire, each with there own unique regiments and uniforms. We would like to ask some already existing regimental leaders who are interested in perhaps leading a regiment in this server to contact wren7 on minecraft planet to apply for a position as an officer. Places are limited and only the first will be selected.
We feel that minecraft is the perfect setting for a configuration such as this, what with all the trenches and other constructable defenses plus minecraft's beautiful pvp capabilities. We value your support with this project and thank you sincerely.
The server will go up online in a few weeks when all rolls are filled in and everything is properly organized. We already have a player base approaching 20, so far.
We hope you appreciate this amazing era of history as much as we do, and if you have any questions please leave them in the comments below. You may also contact me at [email protected]
This saturday we are having our first server meeting at the ip 68.224.192.85, but if you are interested in joining a regiment then you should head here http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/imperialcraft-851002/  and leave your mc ign and country you wish to join in the comments section on the page. (once you select a country you may select a ww1 regiment to be or have me select one for you)

My apologies friend were not interested. And I wouldnt recommend spamming that you might get in trouble with the admins.

Oosten said:
:shock: Millander, wheres custom crosshair?

in the ts description I believe.

Tatortots said:
HeKyea, Millander knows what he is doing. If he needs any help deciding he can go to Heuer and Myself. Also, let's stop implying who will and won't get a position. It is a fair opportunity unless he has already decided that he has found someone, if you keep asking for a rank you won't get it. I'm sick of looking on the thread and seeing "GIMME DAS RANK", so i Recommend stopping while you are ahead, not trying to be mean, but just stop talking about it, move onto a separate subject, post your apps and go on...
My apologies.... although i would like to point out that no one will get the promotion without trying....
my bad if it seemed like i was like dead trying as hard as possible to get a rank though,

What is your steam name? : nevino1

Do you have a mic? : yes

What is your in game name? : Nevino

Do you have, or are you able to get, Teamspeak 3? (Required) : i have ts

Will you be active and participate with the regiment starting day one? : yes

What is your experience in the mod?  IF you have been in a regiment before write why you left. : well lets see millander you know my history in mm and such so its a bit long

In which country are you located? (We only Accept North Americans) : USA

What is your age? 15

How did you hear about our regiment? : lets see millander how long have i known you?

Do you swear to uphold the code of conduct and fulfill your obligations to the regiment? : yes

Back
Top Bottom