Recruiting North American Light Infantry-15e Régiment de Voltigeurs de la Garde

Users who are viewing this thread

Commander Millander said:
We might have a inter regimental lb for pple wishing to become NCO's/
Would this be like having the NCO applicants leading against each other? That would be pretty cool, if we have enough people willing to participate. Not to mention that there may be unfair advantages and disadvantages, depending on who is on who's team and what not.
Still, I think it would be fun.

Remember this is only a maybe if we have time. Formation, shooting And melee theory is more of a priority than nco practice. Only 2-3 people will get a spot. Keep in mind out opinion isn't swayed by amount of time in the unit. We Are mainly looking for people who have a voice and resolve that commands obedience.

Just a thought, if you're all trying to become NCOs, wouldn't that be a leadership position? Which wouldn't that mean that you get to make a choice occasionally? So why don't all the NCO apps Come together and try to find a time that would works best for everyone and then present it to milly. I'm sure he wouldn't mind if you took a bit of the work off his shoulders.

Just my 2 cents from my ROTC training, however i could be mistaken as I'm no expert on how milly likes to run things.

(can't help but do this, just got into memes)

21221241.jpg

Aventori said:
Just a thought, if you're all trying to become NCOs, wouldn't that be a leadership position? Which wouldn't that mean that you get to make a choice occasionally? So why don't all the NCO apps Come together and try to find a time that would works best for everyone and then present it to milly. I'm sure he wouldn't mind if you took a bit of the work off his shoulders.

Just my 2 cents from my ROTC training, however i could be mistaken as I'm no expert on how milly likes to run things.

(can't help but do this, just got into memes)

21221241.jpg
i agree, i bet im not the only one who is extreamly busy with school right being the last week and so.

Well, I'm down for any time and anything. But to put my two cents in, if we're doing a formal "tryout" or skill evaluation then it should definitely focus on leadership, commanding, and decision making rather than something like a Gefreiter tournament, or Soldat test. I like the idea of having the applicants leading their own lines against each other for a few rounds. Even if one of the apps were to lose every round, their decisions and commands should be evaluated separately than the actual score.

If that's even how Millander wants to do it! You may want some other way of choosing, but I'm just suggesting this as a fair way if you're going in the direction of a demonstration of skills.
Other NCO apps let me know what you think and when you can do anything like this. Anytime in the next week is clear for me.

BTW It would be awesome if everyone could check this thread regularly as it is going to be very difficult to organize this if nobody looks. There is more to it than posting your application and forgetting about it!!

Doctor Scherzando said:
Well, I'm down for any time and anything. But to put my two cents in, if we're doing a formal "tryout" or skill evaluation then it should definitely focus on leadership, commanding, and decision making rather than something like a Gefreiter tournament, or Soldat test. I like the idea of having the applicants leading their own lines against each other for a few rounds. Even if one of the apps were to lose every round, their decisions and commands should be evaluated separately than the actual score.

If that's even how Millander wants to do it! You may want some other way of choosing, but I'm just suggesting this as a fair way if you're going in the direction of a demonstration of skills.
Other NCO apps let me know what you think and when you can do anything like this. Anytime in the next week is clear for me.

BTW It would be awesome if everyone could check this thread regularly as it is going to be very difficult to organize this if nobody looks. There is more to it than posting your application and forgetting about it!!
I can't do it anytime this week, but next week starting on thursday I'll be able to do it anytime.

Working on getting us a friendly skrim vs the 29th where their ranker/nco folk lead and our will aswell
That sounds good.

Oosten said:
I can't do it anytime this week, but next week starting on thursday I'll be able to do it anytime.
Hmm, not even an hour on the weekend, eh?

Doctor Scherzando said:
Working on getting us a friendly skrim vs the 29th where their ranker/nco folk lead and our will aswell
That sounds good.

Oosten said:
Hmm, not even an hour on the weekend, eh?
oh good point i didnt think bout the weekend *derp* ya i can do it on the weekend.

Back
Top Bottom