Recruiting North American Light Infantry-15e Régiment de Voltigeurs de la Garde

Users who are viewing this thread

shouldn't a NCO be confident? I don't want any unsure scared people leading me in battle. ^.^ just sayin  :razz:

On a different subject, good luck i think there is a pretty good chance you'll get it.

I would like to be an nco

Reasons: I'm very active, I have been in this regiment for about 3 months, i hear im more mature than alot of people, and i will stick with this regiment for as long as its around.

just hoping i can be a higher rank in this regiment, been waiting a long time for this  :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
mwuahahahaha

Hey I would like to apply and try out for a NCO rank, because ive been with this regiment for almost 6 months and ive been quite active for all of those and have only missed events due to personal real world events. I also belief that given the time and effort i could make a good, fair, and, compentent leader. This can range from anything disciplinary, leading, or to strategic actions. I am diciplined and I follow orders without question and I'm able to assess a situation and act upon it with swift decisive action. I plan on staying with this the regiment and being as active as I can (this next week im gunna be pretty inactive due to the last week of school.) Hope you guys give me a chance, thanks!

I'd also like to apply to be an NCO.
I believe I could a) Help to make strategic decisions, to help increase our effectiveness.
                          b) Enforce discipline, keeping nonsense to a minimum and keeping the formations tight.
                          c) I plan on being extremely active and getting to know all of the new members during this time of applicant influx. Haven't missed an event yet and don't plan on having any extended leaves of absence.

I'm relatively new to the NW community and this regiment, however I'm inclined to apply due to my ambition and encouragements from my fellow Freikorps.

Doctor Scherzando said:
I believe I could a) Help to make strategic decisions, to help increase our effectiveness.
                          b) Enforce discipline, keeping nonsense to a minimum and keeping the formations tight.
                          c) I plan on being extremely active and getting to know all of the new members during this time of applicant influx. Haven't missed an event yet and don't plan on having any extended leaves of absence.

I'm relatively new to the NW community and this regiment, however I'm inclined to apply due to my ambition and encouragements from my fellow Freikorps.
HOORAH! good post my friend makes mine look like bullpiss but that would be awesome if we could be kpl or unteroffizier

frabz-Ones-does-not-simply-ask-for-an-nco-rank-52d2db.jpg

I believe I could

Enforce discipline, input on tactical decisions, and general add to the in game atmosphere of a friendly and disciplined regiment.

I may have only been around for close to a month, but I am active, extremely disciplined and mature

Lol... These "Applications" are quite bad. On a side note I'm back, my 15.Panzergrenadier Division is preparing for a PvP match. So I was be on more now to get das ass! Anyway, not looking forward to NCO Applications :razz:

Back
Top Bottom