Do you have a mic? :
yes
What is your in game name? :
koolkiller69
Do you have, or are you able to get, Teamspeak 3? (Required) :
yes
Will you be active and participate with the regiment starting day one? :
yes
What is your experience in the mod?  IF you have been in a regiment before write why you left. :
have been playing for a few weeks mostly by myself so that's no fun
In which country are you located? (We only Accept North Americans) :
USA
What is your age?
How did you hear about our regiment? :
youtube
Do you swear to uphold the code of conduct and fulfill your obligations to the regiment? :
yes

What is your steam name? : AsRexReal

Do you have a mic? : Yes

What is your in game name? : AsRexReal

Do you have, or are you able to get, Teamspeak 3? (Required) : Yes

Will you be active and participate with the regiment starting day one? : Yes, school is over this week!

What is your experience in the mod?  IF you have been in a regiment before write why you left. : I do have experience with the mod, and I was in your regiment before. I stopped playing because my life got really busy and it was hard to get on frequently.

In which country are you located? (We only Accept North Americans) : United States of America

What is your age? 16

How did you hear about our regiment? : Yaya, Millander, wanted to come back and be a part of it after release of Napoleonic Wars.

Do you swear to uphold the code of conduct and fulfill your obligations to the regiment? : I swear

Commander Millander said:
Aventori when will you be able to join us again xoxo  :razz:

Well sadly when i said Monday i was a bit off because my gpu was out of stock. But now i have all the parts...except me monitor which (because there is a 4 day weekend and they don't deliver on weekends) will not arrive until the 29th (estimated from UPS) then i have to call me friend to come help me build it. So i would hope that no later than next Wednesday. At the latest? next Sunday.

Aventori said:
Aventori when will you be able to join us again xoxo  :razz:

Well sadly when i said Monday i was a bit off because my gpu was out of stock. But now i have all the parts...except me monitor which (because there is a 4 day weekend and they don't deliver on weekends) will not arrive until the 29th (estimated from UPS) then i have to call me friend to come help me build it. So i would hope that no later than next Wednesday. At the latest? next Sunday.

I shall eagerly await your return!

AsRexReal said:
What is your steam name? : AsRexReal

Do you have a mic? : Yes

What is your in game name? : AsRexReal

Do you have, or are you able to get, Teamspeak 3? (Required) : Yes

Will you be active and participate with the regiment starting day one? : Yes, school is over this week!

What is your experience in the mod?  IF you have been in a regiment before write why you left. : I do have experience with the mod, and I was in your regiment before. I stopped playing because my life got really busy and it was hard to get on frequently.

In which country are you located? (We only Accept North Americans) : United States of America

What is your age? 16

How did you hear about our regiment? : Yaya, Millander, wanted to come back and be a part of it after release of Napoleonic Wars.

Do you swear to uphold the code of conduct and fulfill your obligations to the regiment? : I swear

koolkiller69 said:
What is your steam name? :
koolkiller69
Do you have a mic? :
yes
koolkiller69
yes
yes
What is your experience in the mod?  IF you have been in a regiment before write why you left. :
have been playing for a few weeks mostly by myself so that's no fun
USA
What is your age?
youtube
Do you swear to uphold the code of conduct and fulfill your obligations to the regiment? :
yes

Both Accepted Welcome to the regiment :grin:

Also men I might not make the training today. Whichever officer thats on will lead it. Im postponing it a additional half hour so I will be more likely to be able to make it.

Hiyaninja

Do you have a mic? :
Yes

TheFell

Yes

Yes

I recently got it with some of my friends, and have played a decent amount. Interested in joining up for organized play, because playing with a bunch of randoms isn't that fun, but when  you can talk and coordinate it is a lot more interesting.

USA

What is your age?

From a friend who is also applying.

yes

Please consider me for your regiment!

newshot said:
Today is just the Prussian army line battle?

its normally a half hour training then lb. Sadly we might not have time for training, Formation and shooting training is our current priority with so many new people joining. So there is the possibility we might not do the battle because of the training. This is if the case I cant make it.

Also for folk applying ill talk to you when I get home. Thnx for applying :grin:

What is your steam name? : Firon08

Do you have a mic? : yes

What is your in game name? : Ironsides

Do you have, or are you able to get, Teamspeak 3? (Required) : yes I currently have it

Will you be active and participate with the regiment starting day one? : yes I will. organized play looks to be really interesting

What is your experience in the mod?  IF you have been in a regiment before write why you left. : I've had NW for about a week now and have currently logged 80 hrs in M&B, over 80 hours in Warband (20 of which were with diplomacy mod), and about 10 hours in M&B (With Fire and Sword)

In which country are you located? (We only Accept North Americans) : US of A

What is your age? 20 years of age

How did you hear about our regiment? : searching around on the forums for an active and established NA line infantry unit

Do you swear to uphold the code of conduct and fulfill your obligations to the regiment? : yes i do

Thanks for the thought, Khan, but i got it working now by deleting EVERYTHING from it, all my saves and all but its all good

Inbl

Do you have a mic? :
Yes

Inbl

Have TS3

Yes

I have had Warband for quite a while and have logged > 82 hours in it. Got the Napoleonic Wars dlc last week and have been playing it every day. Have not joined a regiment before, but have played cooperatively with others in large servers.

USA

What is your age?
20 years old

From a friend

Yes

Accepted:

Hiyaninja

People that I have added that need to be talked to:

Firon08

AsRexReal

koolkiller69

Fermata

Cyn - Your steam ID doesn't show up when I add you. Could you please link me your profile?

Inbl

Am I missing anyone? Yell at me if I'm missing anyone.

I have been tossing around the idea of a instructional video on all of our formations. I believe this would help allot because of the massive amount of new people we are receiving. Would you guys be down for doing this on Saturday?

I hope to make it a little less than 10 minutes with bookmarks in the video description to easily get to each subject.

Here is the list of everything I wish to do in order.

The Basics
Forming up in double rank, (Notes on spacing)
Movement Halting (spacing)

Advanced Fromations
Guide is left/Right ,  (Ripple Advance)
Wheeling ,
Files into line

Deploying into Single Rank
Agressive reform, Guide is center and reforming of collum

Firing Drills
How to do standing double rank firing methods
Volley fire, Ripple , fire by company/rank 

I have been tossing around the idea of a instructional video on all of our formations. I believe this would help allot because of the massive amount of new people we are receiving. Would you guys be down for doing this on Saturday?

I hope to make it a little less than 10 minutes with bookmarks in the video description to easily get to each subject.

Here is the list of everything I wish to do in order.

The Basics
Forming up in double rank, (Notes on spacing)
Movement Halting (spacing)

Advanced Fromations
Guide is left/Right ,  (Ripple Advance)
Wheeling ,
Files into line

Deploying into Single Rank
Agressive reform, Guide is center and reforming of collum

Firing Drills
How to do standing double rank firing methods
Volley fire, Ripple , fire by company/rank 
Sounds good to me, we can just force new applicants to watch it before the first training/lb.  :lol:

how can you be sure they watch it?

76 people...my lord. Don't we only have like 40 people on average at events?

Back
Top Bottom