Recruiting North American Light Infantry-15e Régiment de Voltigeurs de la Garde

Users who are viewing this thread

DiplexHeated said:
I noticed that you changed it from "Recruiting Mature NA Players" to "Recruiting Skilled NA Players", why is this :razz: ?

They are obviously lacking skilled players.
Ba-dum tish.

My apologies, I just had to pull that joke.

Haresus said:
DiplexHeated said:
I noticed that you changed it from "Recruiting Mature NA Players" to "Recruiting Skilled NA Players", why is this :razz: ?

They are obviously lacking skilled players.
Ba-dum tish.

My apologies, I just had to pull that joke.
Of course you did...
Personally, I would prefer mature and unskilled players over immature and skilled ones though. IMHO :razz:

redhelwar said:
You can discipline skilled players.

If someone is immature, they will stay immature until they grow up. Unless your regiment is a kindergarten... You might not have time for that. :wink:

redhelwar said:
If someone is immature, you give them a chance to get better. If they do, you keep them.

If they don't.. you have to get rid of them.

Whereas with mature players, you can teach them how to fight, and you (Usually) don't have to worry about their behavior.

Jeez this thread has become deep. I changed i it because we were changing our recruitment standards and process because we were fielding so many dudes right before school started. sadly since school started we took aa pretty hard attendance hit. But yeah jeez la weez this us getting deep :razz:

Also I appreciate the bumps.

btw bob can I talk to you in yoru ts later today once I get home. I would like to apolegize about earlier.

Props to Koolkiller!

gtqSr.jpg

Tormidal said:
I am apparently barred from posting ponies in here.

As much as it tempts me....

What to spam....

lol who is stopping you?

Also great work with the fighting men,commanding with the Zug leaders and the skills of the artillery. Having these 3 branches come together is always fun :grin:

Back
Top Bottom