Recruiting lords

Users who are viewing this thread

Incognito85

Recruit
Hello. I can't find an information anywhere is it possible to recruit lords to Your kingdom in this mod. If it is possible where can I do it?

Incognito85 said:
Hello. I can't find an information anywhere is it possible to recruit lords to Your kingdom in this mod. If it is possible where can I do it?

recruit lords as ur vassal o party? if party the answer is def. not, but for vassals its like in the native, u need high right to rule, honour, and relation ship and low 'something'

Incognito85 said:

I too find recruiting lords a PITA

Once, I started my own separate kingdom with only 585 Renown, 3 RTR, 18 Honor, basically low starting stats, it was miserable ...

You really HAVE to be a vassal for a long time, raise your RTR, Honor ... and that MISSING stat which I'm unsure of as well ... raise relationship with all lords in the faction you're vassaling in, so then you may recruit them over to your new faction, when the time comes ... it's a lot of pre-planning for sure, can't just jump into it

For best results, I'd say at least 1k Renown, 20 RTR, 20 or higher Honor to build own kingdom.

Anybody else have any faster/easier tips?

ive actually been finding it very difficult to recruit lords.  i have only been able to get 1 lord in for my kingdom of like 7 castles and 2 cities.  i try talking to other lords and even the ones that recognize they would 100% be better off with me, they still wont join.  i have something like 9 persuasion, enough honor and right to rule. even have an abundance of available fiefs. but i only have about half the renown u mentioned. i guess ill work on that

TuranianGhazi said:
20 RTR, 20 or higher Honor to build own kingdom.

20 RTR is way low, you need atleast 50-70. I always make sure to get my RTR to 100 before asking lords to join me. And when asking Lords to join you, make sure to always choose the same "Reason for Joining" E.g. "To unify Europe" etc.
If you choose different reasons each time, eventually none of the honourable Lords will trust you and will refuse to join no matter what.

Ritter Dummbatz said:
They don't join because you have FC Bayern München in your signature.
pchalk said:
haha, hey they dont see that  :wink:
Actually they do, you have better chance of recruiting lords if you have an Arsenal banner in your signature  :wink: :razz:(Gooooo Gunners ).

gotcha. yea i have pretty high RTR at least. lots of wars come and gone and of course i sent off my companions to talk to all the factions and got recognised by most of them

ntb_15 said:
TuranianGhazi said:
20 RTR, 20 or higher Honor to build own kingdom.

20 RTR is way low, you need atleast 50-70. I always make sure to get my RTR to 100 before asking lords to join me. And when asking Lords to join you, make sure to always choose the same "Reason for Joining" E.g. "To unify Europe" etc.
If you choose different reasons each time, eventually none of the honourable Lords will trust you and will refuse to join no matter what.

Ritter Dummbatz said:
They don't join because you have FC Bayern München in your signature.
pchalk said:
haha, hey they dont see that  :wink:
Actually they do, you have better chance of recruiting lords if you have an Arsenal banner in your signature  :wink: :razz:(Gooooo Gunners ).

the time to ask the lords to join saying that phrase, matter how much persuasion to have the character?

Back
Top Bottom