Recruiting for scene making

Users who are viewing this thread

Redleg

Sergeant Knight at Arms
Respond here if you are interested in making some scenes for this mod.  This is what I am looking for:

4 Khergiz style forts to replace the stone castles I am currently using for the Khergiz.  For these forts I envision something like a) hillforts with concentric rings of palisades and ditches, b) simple wooden forts that enclose the main buildings and also some of the homes of the people living there.

I have tried my hand at making these but my skills and PC aren't up to the task.  Any help will be much appreciated and duly credited.

You can post your screenshots of your work in this thread.

I would like to remake a Vaegir forts. Apparently in real life pretty much all Russian forts were timber except perhaps a couple of the big ones like Moscow.  I have tinkered with scene making and had some success.  I would like to ave go in some common sense order.  perhaps start with small castles and then go bigger. or start with altering existing villages to also reflect the theme better. maybe include a manor of a small type too.  Would love to change the encampment scenes for snow areas too.
I have watched the youtube videos on it and tried it on my own game fixed some of the sticking points on the maps.  And it worked.  so hey should I?

Mars_Mullo said:
I would like to remake a Vaegir forts. Apparently in real life pretty much all Russian forts were timber except perhaps a couple of the big ones like Moscow.  I have tinkered with scene making and had some success.  I would like to ave go in some common sense order.  perhaps start with small castles and then go bigger. or start with altering existing villages to also reflect the theme better. maybe include a manor of a small type too.  Would love to change the encampment scenes for snow areas too.
I have watched the youtube videos on it and tried it on my own game fixed some of the sticking points on the maps.  And it worked.  so hey should I?

Go for it!  Post some screen shots here.  I would love to see what you come up with.  If you have time, think about the Khergiz forts too.  I have tried some scene-making and have made some small modifications but haven't really tried to make one from the beginning.

Mars_Mullo said:
Do you have a list of scenen file names and there on map names? Or how do you get to know them. Not available in edit mode. I dont do .PY language.

The Khergiz castles are:
castle_53 (Seltum_Castle)
castle_54 (Vantum_Castle)
castle_55 (Montum_Castle)
castle_56 (Spahtum_Castle)

The castle exteriors match up with the castle number.

Back
Top Bottom