Version number
e1.5.8
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
2021-02-06_07.15.42_62fc83a93d8c5bb20ab1f96ceb38df9f
1. On my main save I got captured and when I escaped and went to recruit I kept crashing. The crash seems to occur in both cities and villages. It's also probably worth noting that this issue emerged after the Beta Hotfix (e1.5.8 - 05/02/21)
save_auto_3.sav

In an attempt to recreate 1. I stumbled upon 2.

2. I made a Test save to see if 1. would happen, it didn't but I found that I had -3 relation with Galon of Tarcutis and therefore couldn't recruit from him.
save_004.sav

I only use 1 mod, Smith Forever https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/41

Edit: On trying the recommendations linked by AJlexander I realised the crash isn't occurring at recruitment but instead when you try to leave a settlement. I've also disabled the mod I was running and still crashed.

Last edited:
1. On my main save I got captured and when I escaped and went to recruit I kept crashing. The crash seems to occur in both cities and villages. It's also probably worth noting that this issue emerged after the Beta Hotfix (e1.5.8 - 05/02/21)
save_auto_3.sav

In an attempt to recreate 1. I stumbled upon 2.

2. I made a Test save to see if 1. would happen, it didn't but I found that I had -3 relation with Galon of Tarcutis and therefore couldn't recruit from him.
save_004.sav

I only use 1 mod, Smith Forever https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/41
Good day! I suggest you try the recommendations of the developers. I also recommend trying to disable mods.

Hi! Sorry for inconvenience. We need to be sure that mods aren't causing the problems. Check out our full statement regarding modding related issues. Could you please remove your mods completely (instead of deactivating) by following the instructions on this article and reproduce this again? Thanks in advance!

Hi! Sorry for inconvenience. We need to be sure that mods aren't causing the problems. Check out our full statement regarding modding related issues. Could you please remove your mods completely (instead of deactivating) by following the instructions on this article and reproduce this again? Thanks in advance!
I removed the mods but when I went to try to reproduce the issue I realised I accidentally overwrote the autosave that it was crashing from when I started a new campaign yesterday. I did upload the save file to http://upload.taleworlds.com/ though so if there is a way for me to download it again I will

To be sure, the same problem occurs with the new campaign after removing the mods again, right? If so, can you upload the new campaign save file before it crashes and share the new crash ID with me?

To be sure, the same problem occurs with the new campaign after removing the mods again, right? If so, can you upload the new campaign save file before it crashes and share the new crash ID with me?
No, I haven't run into that issue yet but I haven't put many hours into it because of the missing textures bug, I'm waiting for it to be patched because it annoys me quite a bit

Back
Top Bottom