Recruiting! Become a team member and get a chance to contribute

Users who are viewing this thread

Shamefully I don't have the required time to join your team otherwise I would surely be considered. :wink:
But if you have some references of some maps you would like to be made, I would love to try it out and to contribute some maps. :smile:

- Gokiller

gokiller said:
Shamefully I don't have the required time to join your team otherwise I would surely be considered. :wink:
But if you have some references of some maps you would like to be made, I would love to try it out and to contribute some maps. :smile:

- Gokiller
well what would you like to do?
A town
B castle
C village

sent a pm, sorry for the typos on the  pm, i usually don't make those mistakes but it's late here and i'm damn tired.  :mrgreen:

First of all, thank you for a great mod and all the work that's gone into making it :grin: My inner technophobe was at first a bit daunted by the SVN-thing, but it's a piece of cake to use :razz:
If you're interested, I'm working on a few Swedish weapons from the period. Using the mesh for the English dog-lock (whose stock looked the part) I've made a pretty close likeness to the 1696 matchlock musket which was used by the Swedish army all through the Great Northern War alongside later flintlock muskets, and garrison troops and militias in the Baltic provinces would be armed almost exclusively with such weapons. Shortening it and adding a wheel-lock instead, I'm working on a model of the 1696 wheel-lock carbine which was used by the Swedish cavalry at least as late as Poltava.
Finally, I'm making models of the 1685 infantry trooper's sword which was standard issue to all Swedish infantry and was used as late as the mid-19th century, and the longer cavalry trooper's sword. These are made from scratch and still not quite finished.
Let me know if you're at all interested in these models. Of course I don't expect any credit for the musket and carbine which were based on a model from the mod, and I swear on all things holy that these were made for my own use and nothing more, I was just playing around, seeing if I could recreate a late-17th century musket.

Sithenidon_88 said:
First of all, thank you for a great mod and all the work that's gone into making it :grin: My inner technophobe was at first a bit daunted by the SVN-thing, but it's a piece of cake to use :razz:
If you're interested, I'm working on a few Swedish weapons from the period. Using the mesh for the English dog-lock (whose stock looked the part) I've made a pretty close likeness to the 1696 matchlock musket which was used by the Swedish army all through the Great Northern War alongside later flintlock muskets, and garrison troops and militias in the Baltic provinces would be armed almost exclusively with such weapons. Shortening it and adding a wheel-lock instead, I'm working on a model of the 1696 wheel-lock carbine which was used by the Swedish cavalry at least as late as Poltava.
Finally, I'm making models of the 1685 infantry trooper's sword which was standard issue to all Swedish infantry and was used as late as the mid-19th century, and the longer cavalry trooper's sword. These are made from scratch and still not quite finished.
Let me know if you're at all interested in these models. Of course I don't expect any credit for the musket and carbine which were based on a model from the mod, and I swear on all things holy that these were made for my own use and nothing more, I was just playing around, seeing if I could recreate a late-17th century musket.

Sure! Send me some jpg's of your work and the team will  have a look.  :grin:

I'm interested in a modeling/texturing position (texturing is a WIP, kind of learning on my own slowly). I can link you my imageshack (most of the models on there are a year or so old, they've gotten quite a bit better in terms of both poly count and quality). Anyways, I love the era, love the mod, and would love to help speed up the development of the mod.

Hi I know This isn't put on the list but i want to help regarding the people who want to use rar and zip more than svn the offer i'm giving is simple Ill update the Moddb whenever a new version came out

That's it Thanks if you are interested in my offer

bezment78 said:
Hi I know This isn't put on the list but i want to help regarding the people who want to use rar and zip more than svn the offer i'm giving is simple Ill update the Moddb whenever a new version came out

That's it Thanks if you are interested in my offer

Thank you, that is a kind offer. However I am uploading to a ModDB page and I'd rather not share out my log in or allow others to use my account there. I am sure you will understand. I will update the download every month or every other month for those who have to use a zip. I think that is being very generous.

Strange to see a Mod in need of sceners. I'll definitely consider joining, and congratulations to the current mod team!

If you need testsers, pm me on what you need tested/checked.
I know my way around the command console and google. i'm not going to edit/change anything because I have no clue what you already did and i'd break it by trying to alter it, but I can test it none the less.

Hello!
First off, I would like to say how much I adore this mod. I know nothing of the history, but I have longed for a musket-line historical module, and this has satisfied me on all grounds. I've playtested about 3 hours... but most of it was gawking at the huge and beautiful scenes! Okay anyway...

I would LOVE to help! But, I'm afraid my experience may be too low? The only experience I have with editing any M&B is with the free editing tools, such as Morgh's editor and the Unofficial Troop editor.
Besides that and editing scenes in Edit Mode... I haven't done much.

I will for sure keep playtesting and post any bugs I find (that aren't already found/explained :grin:) to help ya out.

Hello, TotSK Team!

I have some pretty decent experience with M&B/Warband scene editing as I've put it to good use in some personal mods and one mod i attempted to get out on my own a while back. I'd like to offer what i can to help pull the mod along (I've only played it for a few hours so far but I absolutely love it!) but as i lack modelling and texturing abilities, I was hoping i could help out with another aesthetic aspect of the mod, Scene editing. If you want, i can see if I can dig around for pictures of a couple scenes I did a while back with my mod or i could create a brand new one and send that or pictures of it to you.

With kind regards and the best of luck to you,
Ajolin

(P.S. I'm writing this at 2:15 AM so some things may not make too much sense but, I believe i did it right. Off to bed...)

ajolin said:
Hello, TotSK Team!

I have some pretty decent experience with M&B/Warband scene editing as I've put it to good use in some personal mods and one mod i attempted to get out on my own a while back. I'd like to offer what i can to help pull the mod along (I've only played it for a few hours so far but I absolutely love it!) but as i lack modelling and texturing abilities, I was hoping i could help out with another aesthetic aspect of the mod, Scene editing. If you want, i can see if I can dig around for pictures of a couple scenes I did a while back with my mod or i could create a brand new one and send that or pictures of it to you.

With kind regards and the best of luck to you,
Ajolin

(P.S. I'm writing this at 2:15 AM so some things may not make too much sense but, I believe i did it right. Off to bed...)

Work on this mod has been suspended. :sad: see thread http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,279752.msg6666179.html#msg6666179

Back
Top Bottom