Recruiter bug?

Users who are viewing this thread

Malice92

Recruit
Hi guys,

I have tried hiring recruiters in Narra for my city, but despite having tried different troops and waited weeks, nothing has happened.

- Got no popups of any recruiter defeated
- My treasury has over 40k money
- No recruiter on the map
- No new garrison

I have waited for weeks, any solution?

Talk to the recruiter right after he spawns near your center and ask him for different troops. If he says that he's now trying to recruit (number) of UNEXISTING STRING or something like that, you tell him what recruits you want and he will actually get them.

I, too, have noticed this bug.  Didn't happen on older versions, I think, but I just reinstalled the game a week ago with Diplomacy, and now I see this happen every time.  He doesn't always spawn right next to where he's sent from, it seems.  Or at least doesn't STOP there.  I find them halfway across the kingdom, sometimes.

EDIT: I'm attempting to enter the bug into Assembla now, just in case it's actually a useful tool XD

https://app.assembla.com/spaces/diplomacy/support/tickets/176-recruiter-sits-there-attempting-to-recruit--quot-unexisting-string!-quot-

Is there a new version available, you mean? I'm a little inept at keeping up with such things, my apologies.

I copied and replaced all the Diplomacy files, and hired a few recruiters, but they are behaving the same :/

Ingame hour, I presume?  The first I noticed it post-update, the recruiter was a short distance away when he was frozen.  I will experiment a wee bit tonight and observe the recruiters more.

Also, might have been this way before, but instead of "Unexisting String!" it now spouts off strings from seemingly random places.

Back
Top Bottom