Recommended Mods for Thorough Playthru?

Users who are viewing this thread

froggyluv

Grandmaster Knight
Havent played this is in some time as like many of us been waiting for both Kingdom policies to shape up as well as some better Sieges/Battles/Spear vs Cav type betterments. Was wondering if anyones got a moderately satisfying setup via mods that leads to a rewarding campaign

1.4.2 beta - 0 crashes, mainly:
- Community Patch
- Detailed Character Creation
- Interesting Companions
- Companion Hoarder
- Enable Unit Skills
- Banner Paste
- Banner Peasant 10M
- Leadership Reloaded (formerly cheering reloaded)
- Diplomacy Fixes (Now lets you usurp the throne and become faction ruler
- Dead Shot
- Allegiance Overhaul
- Fast Dialogues
- Improved Garrisons
- MC Mentoring Mod
- Sound the Alarm
- Fighting Together Relationship
- Kill Bandits Raise Relations
- Key’s Royal Armoury
- Player Execute Edit
- VARTS Trade Guild
- Crouch to Sprint
- Party Screen Enhacements
- Item encyclopedia
- Save my Formations
- ModLib
- MCM

Have fun :wink:

Have you tried recently? That used to be my case, but the latest version for these mods are now stable in 1.4.2

Really wanted to try Diplomacy Fixed but it ctds when game is loading and its the only mod. That seems to have the most strategic improvements

If I download a mod, will I need to redownload it every time there is an update or does it update automatically?

It depends on the mod, but most of them you don't need to re-download, unless they get broken by the patch. In that case you need to wait on an actual update by the modder.

The patches don't touch the mods in your Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules folder, but they will overwrite the game's DLL files, so any mods that touch game DLLs directly (such as Custom Battle with Selectable Troops, for one example) need to be re-installed and possibly/probably won't work with a new update.

Using a mod manager like Vortex makes your life much easier though.

Rolled back to 1.41 and now Diplomacy, Light Combat Mod Collection and Realistic Battle are all seeming to coexist smoothly -pumped as these look really good. Probably the Taleworlds will drop the Mothership Patch and ill have to start all over as soon as i really dig in

I must say that I have not engaged in any serious and in-depth campaigning because of the glaring problems with the game at present. My gameplay is practically based on testing the new patches, testing interesting mods and playing custom battle and arena fighting (whenever they fix the MP combat system I will come back to it).

That said, Realistic Battle it has become an essential mod for me to tighten the screws on a native combat system that is now in question.

There are some very interesting mods, several of which have been cited above. I highly recommend these:

Party AI Overhaul and Commands
BuyPatrols
Army Formations Made Easy - Caesar's Rome Edition /////////////////// Save Battle Formation aka Troops Follow In Formation

....and a little bit of promo never hurts :lol:

Troop Reshape (Native troop reshape)
First Person View Tweak
Shield Equity
Custom Banners and Uniforms Color Pack (CBU Pack) (by my boi @Piconi)

Back
Top Bottom