Recent Disasters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hallo!

I have read things from people who say they were banned for disagreeing with Taleworlds. They to are on Steam forums now. What has happened to Taleworlds to make it fall so low? Even if these people broke rules, we know they have good reason for being angry at Taleworlds. So why ban them instead of fix game?

Did I waste my money on this game and what is Taleworld doing with my money? Are any Americans trying to sue them yet?

TW doesn't mod the forum.
With the exceptions of a few individuals, TaleWorlds employees can't actually perform moderator actions on the forum. Aside from Armagan and the two community managers, they're also restricted to specific areas of the forum (like tech support). I can also tell you from looking at the mod log that other than in tech support, they do practically nothing moderation-related on the forum as a whole. In tech support, it's exclusively moving/tagging/resolving threads.

If your posts are getting deleted, it's because a volunteer mod has decided they're against the forum rules. We're held accountable by the community and the community managers, but we've never been told to delete things which are critical of the game or the company. There's a thread that's over 30 pages long essentially calling the entire game a scam, which has been regularly posted in for nearly 2 months, and there's no pressure on the mod team to shut it down. We actually prefer having it open, because it helps to keep claims like that from derailing other threads.

You break the forum rules? You get banned. It's as simple as that. You bet those people simply went to the steam forum to cry and play the victim, when here they most likely broke a bunch of rules repeatedly and got the hammer.
I've seen people being really toxic here, and they always first get warned several times before they get banned. You can criticize TW for many things, but I don't think silencing dissent on the forum is one of them. As long as you do it in a civilized manner, you can criticize all you want.

Takes about 5 seconds to find dozens of threads, both here and on Steam with people disagreeing with Taleworlds and still posting.

> Are any Americans trying to sue them yet- Good ****ing luck with that :smile:)) since you have no claim for a legal proces
>Are any Americans- of course you are american the joke nation of the world next to western europeans
> So why ban them instead of fix game?-at this point I just hope Erdoğan will sent Turckish special ops after all the weirdos like you
But to be honest TW should do a proper road map with at least some hints when to expect and what and a proper comunication with the fans( not the neckbeards like op and the rest of the eternal posters)

Hallo!

I have read things from people who say they were banned for disagreeing with Taleworlds. They to are on Steam forums now. What has happened to Taleworlds to make it fall so low? Even if these people broke rules, we know they have good reason for being angry at Taleworlds. So why ban them instead of fix game?

Did I waste my money on this game and what is Taleworld doing with my money? Are any Americans trying to sue them yet?
You don´t get banned here for nothing. Only I was banned for nothing, but that´s literally the only exception.

i-didnt-do-5c206b.jpg
41vEBq6QASS._AC_UX679_.jpg

Tschüß!

Last edited:
Hahaha

So typical of the arrogant yankees...

How about learn geography first before anything? You ppl are North Americans nothing more, or the schools are so bad that don't show full map of the world
LOL. Hey guys, I got an idea: How about we use a forum thread about a computer game to try to sort out all of the world's geopolitical issues, prejudices, lazy cultural tropes, ideological and national biases etc.? Can't imagine how that WOULDN'T work out for the better. 10/10 great idea.

LOL. Hey guys, I got an idea: How about we use a forum thread about a computer game to try to sort out all of the world's geopolitical issues, prejudices, lazy cultural tropes, ideological and national biases etc.? Can't imagine how that WOULDN'T work out for the better. 10/10 great idea.
The judgement of the internet crowd is always the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom