Receiving Additional 10% Discount on TaleWorlds Store

Users who are viewing this thread

1. Once you click the buy button, a payment window will popup prompting you to enter an email ID
2. Once you click confirm, a new window will appear prompting you to select payment method
3. The third window will ask you to enter payment details (such as credit card number etc). There will be a "Have a promocode?" prompt. When users click on that, it will give you a tab to enter the old CD Key and apply the discount

image.png

We are doing everything we can to resolve the issues with our website and the Steam store. Please accept our apologies!
never asked me for a promocode, but i got the buy through on your taleworlds website, i dont care about the extra 10% though, you already gave me a discount of 10% let those ekstra funds go to a taleworlds launch celebration :smile:

I bought from TW, entered key code of WB in promo code. After that the I got SMS to enter security number for credit card which I did. I got SMS that it got accepted and that I got charged 45,00 € and page widget started to refresh, but it didn't stop refreshing. So 10% wasn't deducted.
Also the first time that I tried to order the order was rejected. Could that be the problem?

Last edited:
Is there a plan to release it DRM free, such as on GoG? The previous games all could be bought direct from Taleworlds to give the devs maximum money, but I could only choose to by a steam key. As a rule if a game is steam only I do not buy it.

My key is coming up as invalid when entered into the promocode field. It can't be invalid as I activated my Mount and Blade game with it.

Is there a plan to release it DRM free, such as on GoG? The previous games all could be bought direct from Taleworlds to give the devs maximum money, but I could only choose to by a steam key. As a rule if a game is steam only I do not buy it.
<snip> I doubt they will be using GOG or other platforms for the reason that MP uses steam as a login. Second thing is mods, they will emphasise on the steam workshop and as the MB series is known for modding this is fairly important. If you start also publishing on GOG it will be very real that those players have a disadvantage when trying to install mods.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bought game from steam. Discover there are additional launch discount at Taleworlds shop.

iu

Back
Top Bottom