Rebellions

Users who are viewing this thread

@MostBlunted I had a little hope inside me for all these years that they secretly had co-op and it would be a major surprise at release. Now I'd be surprised if we get the gang mechanics (which they showed us 3-4 years ago, and somehow couldn't make work in that timeframe).
This might be harsh, but there's just no way 60+ people have worked seriously on this game for 8+ years. I have a feeling it's 5-10 people who's very talented but they've spent most of the time on combat/battles/engine and the rest have just been slacking interns. There was a glassdoor review saying people where doing sidejobs while in the office, I believe that to be the truth.

Yeah, there's no way. There's not enough material for a 60 man team, at least for full time dedication. There's really not any new big feature besides smithy, but that is not what I would call a big feature.

@MostBlunted I had a little hope inside me for all these years that they secretly had co-op and it would be a major surprise at release. Now I'd be surprised if we get the gang mechanics (which they showed us 3-4 years ago, and somehow couldn't make work in that timeframe).

Exactly! I´m not even sure how this is possible, they´ve shown this in a video, so it had to be working somehow unless they just faked it?!

And now some people really believe they will get all of this stuff working in the next 6-12 months? I don´t think so, there are way too many problems right now that need to be fixed first. And we all know how fast TW is with fixing stuff (like 3 months for the formation bug).

Exactly! I´m not even sure how this is possible, they´ve shown this in a video, so it had to be working somehow unless they just faked it?!

And now some people really believe they will get all of this stuff working in the next 6-12 months? I don´t think so, there are way too many problems right now that need to be fixed first. And we all know how fast TW is with fixing stuff (like 3 months for the formation bug).

Yeah, there's noway they are getting this stuff working in 6 months. They don't even have siege ladders working correctly.

They don't even have siege ladders working correctly.

Ah yeah another classic which was claimed to be fixed but really isn´t fixed. What about the guys "holding" the gate and doing nothing when you break the gate?

This stuff should be in their focus because it impacts the heart of the game, the battles.

Back
Top Bottom