Rebellions

Users who are viewing this thread

I perfectly remember that one of the Bannerlord E3 videos clearly saw a city or castle being besieged by rebels. Does anyone know if this feature will be added?

I perfectly remember that one of the Bannerlord E3 videos clearly saw a city or castle being besieged by rebels. Does anyone know if this feature will be added?
Gone like all of the other other stuff they showed in some of their videos (gang fights in a city and so on).

But maybe we can even get 5 auto save slots?

Modders will add it I guess, but TW isn´t talking about this. But that also doesn´t mean much, they don´t talk about upcoming features, my guess is, they just have none.

But it´s also not in their roadmap:

There is so much stuff they´ve shown in their E3/Gamescon/Blogs, all gone :smile: .

are u fr? rebellions won't be added?? damn that sucks was waiting for that.

He's not fr. Rebellion already exists in the game, it's just not turned on yet. If you go into the dev console (already built into 1.4.2 +), you will see the option.

I'm not sure why it's not turned on, devs must still be working on it.

There is a lot of code in the game which is about stuff that isn´t in the game. Doesn´t mean anything.

We are still waiting since 5 months for the promised banners, they are also in the code. Modders made them work, TW not. What do you think is easier to make, banners or rebellions? Or finishing the perk trees?

There won´t be new content until they fixed all the stuff which should be already in the game, and this will take them about 2 years from now on with their speed and lack of interest because they already earned most of their money. The next money peak will be the "full" release, so let´s see if they even fix the base game before they release it again, not sure about this.

Last edited:
But I don't think it will literally take 2 years for the game to end, surely in early 2021 it will be finished. Although they said that in a short time we will have the modification tools. It is the only thing that interests me

They were not able to add all new perk trees yet in 5 months, there are more missing/not working perk trees than working ones in the game already. I ´m not even sure if they will complete all perk trees in early 2021, even if they work on nothing else (like bug fixing, improving AI and so on).

And don´t forget, with each new update they add more bugs than they fix...

The mooding tools are our only hope.

They were not able to add all new perk trees yet in 5 months, there are more missing/not working perk trees than working ones in the game already. I ´m not even sure if they will complete all perk trees in early 2021, even if they work on nothing else (like bug fixing, improving AI and so on).

And don´t forget, with each new update they add more bugs than they fix...

The mooding tools are our only hope.

This is quite concerning.

Don't worry, they're "soon" done working on a new format, which can be used to tell us about upcoming stuff!
Ah I almost forget about that, that´s also a good joke. The announcement of an announcement which announces maybe new content? Maybe the 5th auto save slot we all are waiting for?`:wink:

Announcementception!

There is a lot of code in the game which is about stuff that isn´t in the game. Doesn´t mean anything.

We are still waiting since 5 months for the promised banners, they are also in the code. Modders made them work, TW not. What do you think is easier to make, banners or rebellions? Or finishing the perk trees?

There won´t be new content until they fixed all the stuff which should be already in the game, and this will take them about 2 years from now on with their speed and lack of interest because they already earned most of their money. The next money peak will be the "full" release, so let´s see if they even fix the base game before they release it again, not sure about this.

If you have this mindset, I assume you have not followed the release and development of both the original Mount and Blade and that of Warband. Code disabled features do mean much, not only because they confirm the planned features, but because it showcases that they are already half implemented, or ready in at least some form. Some of these, such as sexism towards female hero players or clans declaring independence, have been made into mods, and I advice you to search for the code disabled feature leak on these forums so you get a better idea as to whats to come.

If you have this mindset, I assume you have not followed the release and development of both the original Mount and Blade and that of Warband.

yzh08z29pvs21.png

I had higher expectations like thinking that EA Bannerlord would at least have all of the Warband features, I mean it´s only an 8 year old game.

I also won´t compare GTA 6 to the original GTA 1....and I still don´t believe in all those "they will activate all those features in that are in the code" stuff, or why wouldn´t they talk about that stuff if they plan to implent it in the future?

???. This is not comparing the games as they are. Its meant to say "Look, they will produce a game and finish it in their own slow schedule, as it was before". My main point was, therefore, referring to your "money-grab" comment. So I say again, if you think that they are a studio which takes the money and leaves, you have not followed enough. Yes it is unfortunate that they have not included all the features yet, but I am not going to go on the forums and be mad about it.

You have the game already, you'll have the features sooner or later if you want them or not. Is it not better to be glad that you can get more play hours and participate in the process instead of buying the game in 2021 and losing a year worth of BL?

why wouldn´t they talk about that stuff if they plan to implent it in the future

Because we had years of confirming in the shape of devblogs, and we will have more in the new form of developer blogs Callum said are in the works

So we also get the coop feature, there is some stuff of it left in the code....even TW said there won´t be coop. That´s stuff they tried in those 8 years of developement, like the upgradable villages which we also won´t get but were shown before...

Don´t get me wrong, I´m "against" coop, TW can´t keep up to fix the SP/MP part, they shouldn´t focus on something new which won´t even work at all because of the gameplay.

But see, stuff in the code, doesn´t mean we will get it! And I believe, until proven wrong by TW, that we won´t get any real new content. It´s only about bug fixing and improving the bad AI. And some "new" random boring quests aren´t real new content for me. Or who really plays Bannerlord because of the quests? I mean it´s fine that they are in the game, but at some point you won´t do them anyway. Only the one´s that can be abused, like extortion by deserters to easily get the noble troops...because balance

Give me the option to command my parties like "patrol area X / attack area Y / whatever", that´s what I would at least call new content and that would improve the gameplay. But if there are 6 repetitive quests or 7 doesn´t matter for me.

It´s also a bad joke that a dev blog is in the "works", what do they have to do for it but just typing some words? Refactoring their old blogs to improve the new blogs, or is their writer responsible for this and he is still busy writing some not generic backstorys :wink:

Last edited:
@MostBlunted I had a little hope inside me for all these years that they secretly had co-op and it would be a major surprise at release. Now I'd be surprised if we get the gang mechanics (which they showed us 3-4 years ago, and somehow couldn't make work in that timeframe).
This might be harsh, but there's just no way 60+ people have worked seriously on this game for 8+ years. I have a feeling it's 5-10 people who's very talented but they've spent most of the time on combat/battles/engine and the rest have just been slacking interns. There was a glassdoor review saying people where doing sidejobs while in the office, I believe that to be the truth.

Back
Top Bottom