Rebellions, another failed feature.

Users who are viewing this thread

Rebellions are great, they're one of the very few pieces of actual gameplay content TW has implemented in the last 9 months and don't deserve to be called a failure.

Sure they need a balance and bugfixing pass later, but that goes for almost every feature in the game; in the meantime, just cheat your fiefs back if you get them taken away by buggy behaviour. I wouldn't call them a failed feature, they're a stepping stone to a completed feature.

Rebellions are great, they're one of the very few pieces of actual gameplay content TW has implemented in the last 9 months and don't deserve to be called a failure.

Sure they need a balance and bugfixing pass later, but that goes for almost every feature in the game; in the meantime, just cheat your fiefs back if you get them taken away by buggy behaviour. I wouldn't call them a failed feature, they're a stepping stone to a completed feature.
The point is that, I didn't noticed any problems in the city, I just received a message telling that my Garrison was destroyed, so I presume that was a flash rebellion inside my city. And OK, I confess that my sister Alda come to age, and appear in the city, so I put her as governor, without any experience. I will load a save game before it, hire a imperial companion, and set him/her as governor to see what's happen.

It needs to go back to the owner they started a rebellion against for sure.
Well unless you lost it due to a bug it makes sense the town doesnt come back to you, I mean if you lost it to a rebellion its your fault. (((idk about OP's case)))

This thread’s premise is very misleading. This is hardly a failed feature as the main gripe the OP has is the way they decide who gets what lands. Not to mention, it is also your responsibility to stick a garrison in a Town that would buy you more time to get back, as the militia has to be able to overpower them.

A way to tell you and update you on fief status that made sense (no you should NOT be able to know exactly what’s going on in a town on the other side of the map by the minute as that’s about as in immersive as you can get during a day and age people communicated by messenger and bird) would be appreciated. But there should be a risk if you just waltz off and never check on your claims and just assume all is good

A way to tell you and update you on fief status that made sense (no you should NOT be able to know exactly what’s going on in a town on the other side of the map by the minute as that’s about as in immersive as you can get during a day and age people communicated by messenger and bird) would be appreciated. But there should be a risk if you just waltz off and never check on your claims and just assume all is good

Rebellions generally do not begin suddenly, there's usually a buildup to them. So it would make sense that the player would be informed by a courier that the mood in the settlement is becoming very tense and a rebellion might soon happen. Completely realistic.

Back
Top Bottom