Rebellion, when?

Users who are viewing this thread

Not looking for an 100% accurate answer, but I wonder when is the smartest time to start rebellion/helping the claimant? I made sure to have an army of around 100 troops + some towns and castles awarded to me already before I started rebelling, though I'm still struggling and I feel like it's going nowhere.

The smartest time to start rebellion is when the faction you will rebel against is already at war. You can do this by attacking a caravan of another kingdom before rebelling. You also need a good economy, so set up velvet dyeworks in towns where they turn a profit. At least 1 town or castle will do, because a good town gives you 2000+ denars per month and allows you to stick your troops in there. Remember; if you want to rebel, don't get villages, because if you rebel then, the village will not come over to your control.

Woyeyeh said:
The smartest time to start rebellion is when the faction you will rebel against is already at war. You can do this by attacking a caravan of another kingdom before rebelling. You also need a good economy, so set up velvet dyeworks in towns where they turn a profit. At least 1 town or castle will do, because a good town gives you 2000+ denars per month and allows you to stick your troops in there. Remember; if you want to rebel, don't get villages, because if you rebel then, the village will not come over to your control.

I'm currently only level 27 though. Should I wait untill I get stronger?

pittguy55 said:
I'm currently only level 27 though. Should I wait untill I get stronger?
Level 27 is a somewhat high level. You could try now, but the higher your level and the more stats you have like renown, honour, and right to rule, the better your rebellion will start off.

Back
Top Bottom