Rebellion quest

Users who are viewing this thread

i know this might be hard but why not make a Special Quest where you pretty much rebel against a kingdom  and then become its king
similar to WFAS False dimitry or the deluge but ur dont get killed by an assasin at the end pretty much you get an ending ur player unified perisno under one banner and he lived happy all his days after

That's actually a good idea. :smile: I think that might happen at some point, but not soon. :neutral: Depends if we have the time.

masterborn12 said:
i know this might be hard but why not make a Special Quest where you pretty much rebel against a kingdom  and then become its king
similar to WFAS False dimitry or the deluge but ur dont get killed by an assasin at the end pretty much you get an ending ur player unified perisno under one banner and he lived happy all his days after

You mean like a claimant quest (never played WFAS or deluge)?

masterborn12 said:

This is a suggestion :wink: you should post this under the suggestion thread. Ill let the the quest makers respond.

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
as i was saying :grin:

Don't know if this is related but I am planning to change all of the claimant quests and some of them will have unique goals (no longer will they be the same boring old "take over the faction and convince other lords to follow you" quests). For example, the Maccavian claimant will ask you to help him unite Maccavia under one religion (using a religion system) and the Tolranian claimant will ask you to convert Tolrania to a Republic. However, doing this would take time, and in 0.5 the only thing that will be changed is the claimant dialogs.

Back
Top Bottom