Rebellion hope

Users who are viewing this thread

Why do rebellions side with a faction after lasting for 30 days. Is there any chance they would in turn found a new kingdom. I dont know how others feel but i would prolly join with them to get them established. Would be fun to me at least story wise. Helping a country after its formed to become established. Also on that note is there any chance that clans will eventually roam looking for the best deal, instead of just staying under the same banner. After finally forming a kingdom i was a bit surprised i had to go and manually talk with clans to join and never in the whole time did a clan come to me to swear allegiance. But for the rebellion side i'd it would just seem more alive if the world was changing around you as you progressed.

I see that easily and quickly becoming a kingdom spam problem. In this game of mine, for example, there are two clans ("Husn Fulq rebels") from the same city and a third one recently popped up (from another city). I hate clan spam already. Kingdom spam would be too much for me. I'd want to mod rebellions altogether out of my game if that was the case.

I had the same thought as you, i would rather have them found their new factions. I would help them too, just for the sake of seeing more faction colors on the map.

Ya imo would just bring a bit more excitement to rebellions. Make it feel more alive to me at least. Guess we'll see what happens with it. But in the current state rebels are nothing but filler that don't really do to much and if not in your kingdom can just be totally ignored. If you wanted to see the rise of a new power would sure be cool to have the option to help them.

Currently, I find rebellions a nuisance. They spawn way too often and without babysitting inside the city there's not much you can do about it. I can't control what the ai lords do in their cities, so they continually drain their garrisons and let their fiefs rebel against them.

There is a chance but clan defections in general have been throttled way, way back.
I discarded the possibility of creating/managing my own kingdom because the game became a lord recruiting whack'a'mole. I'd recruit two or three and, while doing anything else, including more recruiting, they would just defect back to their kingdom of origin. Since it's been some time and I heard they've made changes to the recruiting thing I decided to give it another go. Did they "fix" that issue?

I discarded the possibility of creating/managing my own kingdom because the game became a lord recruiting whack'a'mole. I'd recruit two or three and, while doing anything else, including more recruiting, they would just defect back to their kingdom of origin. Since it's been some time and I heard they've made changes to the recruiting thing I decided to give it another go. Did they "fix" that issue?
Yes. They take a pretty hefty relations hit with their old faction leader and get a bonus boost in relations to you. They also changed the conditions under which they would leave a faction, making them much stricter -- they basically have to be both fiefless and broke.

Back
Top Bottom