Rebellion and Kingdom creation in early access?

Users who are viewing this thread

Big oof if more big features other than the ones mentioned on the Steam page aren't in. What are we left with then? Warband with pretty graphics? :confused:
Worst case, we have already seen a lot of the combat changes and siege changes in action and would only be missing a handful of the new game changing ideas. From the start that isn't all that bad... with the amount of hours played into Warband, that will still give you a solid experience until they get more in. I already put 50$ worth of Warband gametime in this week alone anticipating the new release.

ah ****, really? Any source?

I wasn't able to find a source to back up what he said. The only recent information we have directly from the devs is on the Steam store page. Hopefully with the release just less than a week away we will get some concrete info.

Worst case, we have already seen a lot of the combat changes and siege changes in action and would only be missing a handful of the new game changing ideas. From the start that isn't all that bad... with the amount of hours played into Warband, that will still give you a solid experience until they get more in. I already put 50$ worth of Warband gametime in this week alone anticipating the new release.
Yeah I guess there will still be a lot of content but at this point I don't wanna get my hopes up too much.

Big oof if more big features other than the ones mentioned on the Steam page aren't in. What are we left with then? Warband with pretty graphics? :confused:
Player kingdoms and rebellions used to be on the page until they changed it with the official release date. So no idea now.

Is there an official source you can link for that? I have been scouring for days and have yet to actually find anything confirmed or denied by Callum.
ah ****, really? Any source?
It was in the discord apparently, which Callum deleted all his messages. Hopefully someone else with a better memory than me could clarify. I'm not a member of the discord though I know someone who is and apparently saw the message from Callum. There was also a couple of others who mentioned in other posts on these forums though unfortunately I can't recall where those are.

Let's hope it's just my ****ty memory. It wouldn't be the first time I've falsely recollect something about Bannerlord.

Does that mean permanent death is also not in the early access?
I don't know, hopefully it is. If it helps it's not listed on the steam page as being excluded.

EDIT: @moysturfurmer, @clearsky, @3THO, Happily I've been proven wrong. This is in response to someone asking about permadeath, children, and marriage.

A lot of features like this are present in the game, but may not be in a fully polished or "complete" state.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom