Resolved Rebelling town returned to original kingdom owner after all rebel clan members are executed

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v1.1.0
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

volovos

Recruit
I'm not totally sure if this is intended, but if you are to take a town for your kingdom, that town rebels, and you execute all the lords, it seems that the town is automatically returned to the original owner kingdom at the start of the game.

So for example, my kingdom Vlandia had taken Omor from the Battanians who owned it at that point. After a while, the town rebelled. I hunted down all the rebel clan parties and executed all of the rebel lords. This caused the town to become owned by Sturgia.

I've been informed that the settlement returning to the original culture is intended. But,
I hunted down all the rebel clan parties and executed all of the rebel lords
This one is an edge case as in not all rebel clan party leaders should be roaming the map and some should stay at the settlement. We have questions regarding how did you do this in the first place. Were all the rebel clan leaders out roaming? Or did you finish them with a siege?

I've been informed that the settlement returning to the original culture is intended. But,

This one is an edge case as in not all rebel clan party leaders should be roaming the map and some should stay at the settlement. We have questions regarding how did you do this in the first place. Were all the rebel clan leaders out roaming? Or did you finish them with a siege?
They were roaming. I chased them on the map and executed them all individually. After I executed the last lord, the town was returned to the original culture owner at the start of the game.

Back
Top Bottom