Rebelion

Users who are viewing this thread

DarkAnd

Sergeant Knight at Arms
I am having a litle trouble whit my rebelion, well I conquered everything but wercheg, while I was gathering my 5 lords to fitgh against his 800 men garison, the swadians come whit 12 war partyes and conquered it, now I am stuck whit 5 lords and a parasite on my party, what was suposed to hapen?
Ah, and I keep geting a asertion error every 5 minutes, something about keys.

jlgx50

Baron
M&BWBNWWF&S
so your asking what is supposed to happen with the 5 lords you have as prisoners ? or what ? you might need to re ask your question

if so just keep then as prisoners and you will be given a message that the captured Lords's faction (s) that they will pay you around $4000 for a lord

anifreak

Knight
well if all the "original" nords castles and towns are captured then you have to w8 for the rebellion to end. if it doesn't end then maybe their are a few lords running about somewhere, either u hunt them down or let them face the fury of calradia's bandits.  :twisted:

and since your obviously playing nords your faction will become the new nord faction, the only diff is you have a new ruler and everyone has a diff teritory now, and if ur greedy maybe take them all for urself and ur king of course. mwahhahaha :twisted:

Top Bottom