Version number
v1.0.1.5325
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

mitrokosta

Recruit
Summary: Rebel clans remain in the game even when defeated, permanently stay at war with their faction and clutter saves.
How to Reproduce: Let one AI kingdom capture another kingdom's settlement, have loyalty go down so there is a rebellion. Then have the first kingdom retake the settlement. Not sure if I listed all requirements, because I personally did not witness the rebellions, they happened in another part of the map.
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video): Multiple instances of Husn Fulq's rebel clans - i.imgur.com/UDywZCZ.png Save file - drive.google.com/file/d/1nsOwPzT9j7t_1g8tCBM76aPeSVMnoWkC/view?usp=share_link
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Summary: Rebel clans remain in the game even when defeated, permanently stay at war with their faction and clutter saves.
How to Reproduce: Let one AI kingdom capture another kingdom's settlement, have loyalty go down so there is a rebellion. Then have the first kingdom retake the settlement. Not sure if I listed all requirements, because I personally did not witness the rebellions, they happened in another part of the map.
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video): Multiple instances of Husn Fulq's rebel clans - i.imgur.com/UDywZCZ.png Save file - drive.google.com/file/d/1nsOwPzT9j7t_1g8tCBM76aPeSVMnoWkC/view?usp=share_link
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):
I want to say, that one of them recently has declared a war against my clan.

Please remove rebel clans even, they become real clans, they are not worth it.

I am marking this thread as resolved because we did not get the information asked in time. If you are still experiencing this issue please let us know by leaving a reply to this thread. Sorry for any inconvenience.

It is possible I have this bug right now, There is a clan which is on a war with three kingdoms for some time and they don't have any settlements, also on kingdom diplomacy view I don't see war with them. I'm not sure if it should work in this way, I don't see any other way to end this war than executing all of them.

Edit: After capturing him I can talk with him and offer a peace for 1 denar so there is definetly a bug because there is no reason to be in a war with entire kingdom when you wan't to get from them 1 denar. (last screen)
I've started this game on v1.1.4.17949
obraz-2023-06-17-144346055.png

obraz-2023-06-17-144252591.png

obraz-2023-06-17-145035319.png

Do you have a save file of the session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here: "C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves"
To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click on "My Account" and then click on "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Sorry for late response, I've answered in other topics but for some reason forgot about this one. I've created a ticket with save file. In meanwhile I've played some time and I see that this clan has right now even more members, even portrait of leader is slightly different for some reason (?) dunno if it's normal

I believe the only way to get rid of rebel clans is to execute their leader. Once they become a 'regular' clan with the clan name reflecting the name of their leader I don't believe you can get rid of them unless all their lords are killed. Other clans can recruit them to join their kingdom, but the player is unable to recruit them (although I think this is a bug that needs fixing).

I've been informed that rebel clans become minor factions after a while by chance. This clan has become a minor faction that's why it is not disappearing. Sometimes the factions want to make peace if they have too many wars/enemies. And because it is a minor faction it is intended that war is not shown in the kingdom tab. There is no bug here. Thank you for reporting!

Back
Top Bottom