Need More Info Rebel clan declares war

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: So I had my own empire and khuzait city rebelled before I left khuzaits. I even saved this so called rebel clan leader from imprisonment and I was expecting to recruit him well turns out you cant anyways... its been a long time and I've seen that rebel clan destroyed notification on top my screen and a bit longer after that around like 3-4 years ingame time rebel faction declared war on my empire out of nowhere they didnt control any cities or anything they didnt have bad relation with me either I dont even remember if they had any clan members left
How to Reproduce: I dont know
Have you used cheats and if so which: not related
Scene Name (if related): not related
Media (Screenshots & Video): Dont have any
Computer Specs:
GPU: GTX1070 SC Black
GPU Driver Version: 417.17
CPU: i7-10700k
RAM: 16GB 4000mhz
Motherboard: Z490-F Strix
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

I uploaded the save file with this thread in its description, if you open the encyclopedia also theres a duplicate of my empire and one of them is at war with zaraclys's clan which is the rebel clan that has nothing to with my empire
Honestly this is like what my 6th thread today I think you guys should hire me as testing personal

I have something simmilar with a Battanian Rebel clan. This is the order of events:
1. Batanians lose Marunath to the Sturgia.
2. Marunath Rebels.
3. Time passes and name changes from "Marunath's Rebels" to "Culharn's Clan"
4. I try to recruit them while they still have Marunath, in the hopes I can grab a clan to my kingdom, along with the Town.
5. Find out simply there is no option to recruit them
6. Sturgia takes Marunath from "Culharn's Clan".
7. I take Marunath from Sturgians.
8. Culharn's clan (currently at war only with Sturgians they rebelled against), declare war on Battanians.
9. Days pass, they do not join any kingdom, stay as independent clan.
10. They declare war on my kingdom (I even had a positive relation with that clan).

I can upload my savegame as well if needed.

bug-12312021.png

I have something simmilar with a Battanian Rebel clan. This is the order of events:
1. Batanians lose Marunath to the Sturgia.
2. Marunath Rebels.
3. Time passes and name changes from "Marunath's Rebels" to "Culharn's Clan"
4. I try to recruit them while they still have Marunath, in the hopes I can grab a clan to my kingdom, along with the Town.
5. Find out simply there is no option to recruit them
6. Sturgia takes Marunath from "Culharn's Clan".
7. I take Marunath from Sturgians.
8. Culharn's clan (currently at war only with Sturgians they rebelled against), declare war on Battanians.
9. Days pass, they do not join any kingdom, stay as independent clan.
10. They declare war on my kingdom (I even had a positive relation with that clan).

I can upload my savegame as well if needed.

bug-12312021.png

The rebel clans, that dont end up joining kingdomes, kind of ends up like "pest lords" from Warband imo.
Need to have them be forced to join a kingdome if they dont have land while being independent(rebels) and when they survived the 30 day period. (my opinion)

That said you can or atleast I could negotiate peace with them when they declared war on my faction atleast.
I wasnt king, but I hunted down their lords, and asked them for peace, 30k denar later and there was peace.

Some time down the line they did declare war again though.
Imo, while brutal - Executing those types of lords should be penalty less, as they are just criminals by then.
And well they declare war to be able to attack for resources(food/raiding etc).
But since they arent exactly an acknowledge kingdome, its just "advanced looters.."

The rebel clans, that dont end up joining kingdomes, kind of ends up like "pest lords" from Warband imo.
Need to have them be forced to join a kingdome if they dont have land while being independent(rebels) and when they survived the 30 day period. (my opinion)

That said you can or atleast I could negotiate peace with them when they declared war on my faction atleast.
I wasnt king, but I hunted down their lords, and asked them for peace, 30k denar later and there was peace.

Some time down the line they did declare war again though.
Imo, while brutal - Executing those types of lords should be penalty less, as they are just criminals by then.
And well they declare war to be able to attack for resources(food/raiding etc).
But since they arent exactly an acknowledge kingdome, its just "advanced looters.."
This is actually the bug that really rubs me the wrong way. I love the game, but there are so many little things that you'd expect to work, but they simply don't, or are broken in many ways.

They should at least offer to be mercenaries for other kingdoms, so they have an income.

LoL they are not even investigating this issue, they left it as need more info where they were provided with everything they wanted.

Hi there! Are you still encountering this issue in the latest version, please let us know. Best regards!

Back
Top Bottom