SP - General Rebalancing Merit Score.

Users who are viewing this thread

Apocal

Grandmaster Knight
Here's the new Merit Score equation:

Ballot-Merit-Equation-1-4-3.png

• The Clan Tier Bonus has not changed.
  • The Total Clan Strength now properly subtracts out the garrison strength of the captured fief from the faction ruler's total strength, which will lower the faction ruler's bonus by a small amount.
  • The No Fief Bonus has not changed and is still 30.
  • The Capturer Bonus has been reduced to 30 (from 50).
  • The Ruler Bonus has been reduced to 60 (from 100).
  • The Poverty Bonus is now added when clans have < 30k gold. The less they have the bigger the bonus up to a maximum of 30. The exact formula to determine the bonus is [30 - (Clan Gold / 1000)], so if a clan has 20k gold they get 10 points, if a clan has 10k gold they get 20 points, etc.
  • The Player Bonus is a flat 30 point bonus that only applies to the player clan.
The Player Bonus + Capturer Bonus now equals the bonus that the faction ruler gets from the Ruler Bonus, so those will cancel each other out if the player captured the fief.

Can there be a rework to make the capturer, clan tier and strength bonuses stronger than currently while the distance factor is somewhat weakened? Right now, players frequently encounter a situation where NOTHING they can do will get them on the ballot for a fief, even if they were the only ones who contributed anything to capturing it. It makes it feel pointless to do anything to advance in the game when you can't advance your own interests, even with 10,000 influence and the most powerful clan in existence

This is a good idea, though I would rather just be a dictator when I make a kingdom, but this would help a lot. It gets to be an issue when you're not greedy as a ruler, you lose the proximity easily and have to pay through the nose to take a new fief to make a wanderer clan. IMO the AI does not make enough use of extra money/fiefs so it's ALWAYS better to have new clan. really, we want to not be greedy but eventually have a few bases in different parts of the map (or give up 1 and move to a new one) but this becomes a problem with the current election system.

I fully agree with the above suggestion.
The distance factor for the new fief is too strong.

Now I’m at war with the three empires by Istiana's plot and in the process of annihilating it.
Until now, I used to give the fiefs to new clans, but I can't do that for now, because you know I can't make peace.
As a result, only the clans that happen to be on the front line are always candidates for voting, so the clans are steadily increasing their fiefs.
Most of them are weak and small clans, but they have many fiefs over other strong clans’ heads.
And it's a strange situation that other clans support it with influence in the face of this situation.
I am very dissatisfied with the current calculation method.

Back
Top Bottom