SP - World Map Reappearing bandit hideouts

Users who are viewing this thread

About an in-game week ago or so I cleared an incredibly hard bandit hideout, needed so much tactics and preparation, ect. Cleared around 30+ bandits there incredibly strong. I love it, it's fine. A nice challenge. But an in-game week later they are just back at the same place with the same strength. I don't think that's how it should be. My economy took a massive hit from the bandits and thus clearing gave a real feeling of achievement. The hideout shouldn't be re-appearing so fast, at least not in the same strength (4 militia symbols). Also lol, they re-errect this camp in about a second, not even having to build it up for a longer time while being exposed and so it is preventable.

EDIT:
The solution is to kill the little bandit party (consisting of a really low number like 2,3) bandits spawning after the hideout is gone.

Last edited:
When you clear out a bandit camp, there is always a small bandit party (1-2 men) right next to you. If you dont kill this party, then it will rebuild the camp as soon as you leave. If you kill the party the camp is gone for a bit longer.

When you clear out a bandit camp, there is always a small bandit party (1-2 men) right next to you. If you dont kill this party, then it will rebuild the camp as soon as you leave. If you kill the party the camp is gone for a bit longer.

Well, ok, but should it really rebuild at full strength? Wow.. that really makes it VERY difficult because your party is probably very small and specialized because you went there to do that mission with them and chose them carefully. Anyway, thanks. Will make sure to kill the rest as well from now on.

Back
Top Bottom