Realm of Revolution [Full Version - Devoloping Thread]

Users who are viewing this thread

bjorne.

Sergeant Knight
REALM OF REVOLUTION HAS BEEN REVOLUTIONIZED. IT IS NOW MORE KNOWN AS "VICTOR"!

At the moment do I not have anything to put out else than this announcement that I now decieded the finish this god's forsaken mod...

If you want some eye-candy.. then Voila!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92TbR9IHrlo

The french Captain Beloux marches his army towards the might nation of Svea. As his army enters their filthy land is Captain Beloux and his men stopped at the coast by an swedish army. Eventhough that Captain Beloux is slightly outnumbered does he take the first blow and attack, before the swedish general does.
As the Captain's brave Fusiliers and Lanciers stands in line, ready to fight... ready to die, does Captain Beloux of France speak the first words on the battlefield, "Vive la France!"

JDeNef13 said:
Anything new to show us? :wink:

JDeNef13
Well, I am now working on the Russian Army, when troops start getting ready there can you see.. right now have I spent some time on balancing the weapons.

Ya, so if you have a friend. Show him the website.. It's a lot cooler presentation..

I will ofcause plant a link somewhere to the forums :grin:

Progress.
results.png

1. Russian Infantry Cap
2. Standard Infantry Musket
3. French Old Gaurd Hat
4. Napoleon's Bicorne
5. French Fusilier Hat

bjorne. said:
Progress.
results.png

1. Russian Infantry Cap
2. Standard Infantry Musket
3. French Old Gaurd Hat
4. Napoleon's Bicorne
5. French Fusilier Hat
Nice looking items!

JDeNef13

Oh basically it's the "Thread Necro (Necromancer)" thing. I was just joking around anyways. Back on topic, I've gotten better at Animations but still don't know how to implement them. I got a new laptop, spilled tea on that hard drive and am now using an external so all of those Animations I had but couldn't use before, they are gone. I'll make new ones for you to try your hand at adding them again... eventually... I'm trying to learn scripting for my own mod project at the moment. Anyways, thats all if you still wanted it.

http://www.armae.com/Zenglish/napoleonic/napoleonic_empire_frame.htm
Great weapons and armor website with Napoleonic stuff. Good for source material! :smile: Lots of muskets and swords...

JDeNef13

Pierce Elliot said:
Oh basically it's the "Thread Necro (Necromancer)" thing. I was just joking around anyways. Back on topic, I've gotten better at Animations but still don't know how to implement them. I got a new laptop, spilled tea on that hard drive and am now using an external so all of those Animations I had but couldn't use before, they are gone. I'll make new ones for you to try your hand at adding them again... eventually... I'm trying to learn scripting for my own mod project at the moment. Anyways, thats all if you still wanted it.
If I still want animations? Sure as hell I do :wink:

JDeNef13 said:
http://www.armae.com/Zenglish/napoleonic/napoleonic_empire_frame.htm
Great weapons and armor website with Napoleonic stuff. Good for source material! :smile: Lots of muskets and swords...

JDeNef13
Kewl, thanks mate.

I'll look around for some more websites, I have quite a few that you can use for inspiration and model making etc...

JDeNef13

Back
Top Bottom