Realm of Revolution [Full Version - Devoloping Thread]

Users who are viewing this thread

What if there are bugs?  :wink:

Edit: oops i double posted corrected it now though this is what i said
Also is it possible to transfer uniforms to warband as my friend might like to use them as with guns?

The Englishman said:
What if there are bugs?  :wink:

Edit: oops i double posted corrected it now though this is what i said
Also is it possible to transfer uniforms to warband as my friend might like to use them as with guns?
Yes. Mount&Blade items can be ported to Warband, the other way round though is a bit more difficult... Read some tutorials on the forum here to learn how to mod.

JDeNef13

bjorne. said:

Click on the picture to view the mod's website

muy bueno! :grin:

At the moment do I not have anything to put out else than this announcement that I now decieded the finish this god's forsaken mod...

If you want some eye-candy.. then Voila!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92TbR9IHrlo

The french Captain Beloux marches his army towards the might nation of Svea. As his army enters their filthy land is Captain Beloux and his men stopped at the coast by an swedish army. Eventhough that Captain Beloux is slightly outnumbered does he take the first blow and attack, before the swedish general does.
As the Captain's brave Fusiliers and Lanciers stands in line, ready to fight... ready to die, does Captain Beloux of France speak the first words on the battlefield, "Vive la France!"

It's more of a question on "How they will learn"... the easy way... or the hard way... the latter imo is more fun because we get to vent.. and venting is good for the soul imo :grin:

Herr_Lindstrom said:
It's more of a question on "How they will learn"... the easy way... or the hard way... the latter imo is more fun because we get to vent.. and venting is good for the soul imo :grin:
Yeah. If we have to irritate ourselves for such minor annoyances, I'd guess we won't live for long. :smile:

JDeNef13

Oh and yes. I'm about to get this huge bomb of troops dumped on me, so if there is anyone who'd like to help with modelling, that'd be swell.

Back
Top Bottom