Really fun HTML based RPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Downfall970

Recruit
hey guys, if any of you are bored and looking for something to do besides play Mount&Blade, this game is really fun to pass the time, and even fun when your not bored, atleast for me. The game is called Renegade, and you build up your stats via the gym or other means, while fighting other players to raise credits or other currency through the battle arena. Theres alot of games that have this exact same setup, but renegade has alot of other features that make the game fun, like Smithing and Mining, Outpost control (territorial thing) and other various things. The game is completly free, with the option of a VIP membership, which opens Fishing and other things, but in my opinion not worth it. The free version of the game though is pretty fun, and im writing this because it'd be cool if more people joined, and you can sign up at this link:

http://www.renegade-rpg.com/signup.php

So try it if your looking for a free online game to play, and i thought it was pretty cool.

They have changed their site agan, I would see what it's like now but I have to go in a few mins :sad:

EDIT: I wonder if my account still exists. THere are too many questions for recovering your password.

damn, kingdom of loathing is one i tryed out. it's awsome because you can play as a seal clubber

www.kingdomofloathing.com

*From the page*
edit: exotic items such as: This is a pair of filthy corduroys. They're filthy because they came from the wardrobe of a filthy, filthy hippy.

and enemies like:hordes of fierce Ninja Snowmen!

good old muds aye, the first one i played was this one called evermore, the guy who made it personaly showed me how to play when i first started, just because he wanted to help newbies. we were great friends. i never could get into any other ones.

hey guys, just realized i posted the wrong link if it didnt work for you, but heres the link

http://www.renegade-rpg.com/signup.php

So try it out if your bored, its pretty fun to keep you occupied, and enjoy :grin:

TheDrunkenMoron said:
damn, kingdom of loathing is one i tryed out. it's awsome because you can play as a seal clubber

www.kingdomofloathing.com

*From the page*
edit: exotic items such as: This is a pair of filthy corduroys. They're filthy because they came from the wardrobe of a filthy, filthy hippy.

and enemies like:hordes of fierce Ninja Snowmen!

That game sucked away my entire summer last year.

Tis funny indeed in places.

MudII

IMO the best mud, and also one of the best games I have ever played. Be prepared for a steep learning curve though. It's directly decended from the first ever MMPORG, MUD (that was it's name), later known as Essex Mud, or now British Legends and it's by the same maker.

MUDs are good. HTML based RPGs, however, suck ****. I much, much prefer typing commands than clicking around like a jackass, with the occasional laggy load of a page. It also limits your actions (in the game), in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom