realistic

Users who are viewing this thread

one of the objetivs of this game is being as realistic and emercive as possible , so in a real battle you dont have to move your shield all the way back to do a trust or a cut . many times you are using your spear on the top os your shield or while you are holding it . in other words if you just move your shield a bit to the front left of the character during a sword or an axe the atk you will have less to animat and will be more realistic . or be able to do both things like doing a massive cut whit more demage and moving the shield all the way back and and one with less demage but still holding your shield to protect your self .

It's also a competitive game and characters need to project their attacks so the opponent has a chance to respond. Holding the shield in front will cover up most of the character to it's opponent, so maybe it's not as simple as copying HEMA videos :razz:

It's also a competitive game and characters need to project their attacks so the opponent has a chance to respond. Holding the shield in front will cover up most of the character to it's opponent, so maybe it's not as simple as copying HEMA videos :razz:
sure you are complitly right but its a competitive game in multiplayer and the balance is needed but in single player its a bit difrent rigth ?

sure you are complitly right but its a competitive game in multiplayer and the balance is needed but in single player its a bit difrent rigth ?

I would agree with you that everything that makes sense for multiplayer doesn't make sense for singleplayer, but if multiplayer and singleplayer have different rules then the devs have to, like in this example, design two different animations for every relevant animation.

I think that is why the devs have said that how it works in multiplayer is how it will work in singleplayer. That's also why they gave us the Beta test so that they can learn how the players want combat to work before they balance and release singleplayer. It's all connected :smile:

yes and i agree with you , but see they have in there hand what could be one os the best games ever and in my personal opinion i would like to se something more realistic

Back
Top Bottom