Sergeant at Arms
This needs to be in the base game
Yes. This happens literally as the last thing in a melee callback, after the damage is calculated, blow is created and regstered.
Maybe its your pereception with no blood and not being able to spam attacks so quickly that they are unblockable?
Update for 1.5.0? or you waiting until game will be more stable after refactoring, then that's understandable.
Hope you will not abandon this great mod.
- New Feature Weapons always stick on Kill
- New Feature, Blade detection
- Works on Polearms, Two Handed Axes and Two Handed Maces
- Calculates if the weapon hits with "Shaft" part of the weapon instead of the "Blade"
- If the weapon hits with the "Shaft" part (Polearm, 2H Axe/Mace) always deals blunt damage / weapon bounces off opponent
- If the weapon hits with the "Shaft" part damage is reduced by native multiplier "SwingHitWithArmDamageMultiplier" found in managed_core_parameters.xml
- Default taleworlds value is the damage is reduced to 15% (0.15 multiplier)
- If the weapon hits with the "Blade" part of weapon, normal full damage calculation is applied
- Idea of this change is to make combat with long polearms on foot / horseback more accurate and skill based, nerf horseback swing-spam