Realistic Steel Textures 2.0 (for 0.960)

Users who are viewing this thread

Oh man I love the new steel  :grin:
But i downloaded gun thunder and it made everyone who wore anything steel or if any thing had any steel, completely white!
Can you tell me which file it is to take off RST? sorry

MAXHARDMAN said:
Mod Realistic Steel Textures 2.0  ( for 0.960 (with patch) )

For use with other mods :
1) Install mod for Native
2) Open module.ini in *\M&B\Modules\<mod> folder , and place two strings ( after string
load_resource = textures )
#NEW STRINGS
load_resource = new_textures
load_resource = new_materials
3) Copy tableau_materials.txt from *\M&B\Modules\Native folder to *\M&B\Modules\<mod> folder
says in the first post. (man, "see first post" has been the answer to nearly ALL these questions.)

Ruthven said:
MAXHARDMAN said:
Mod Realistic Steel Textures 2.0  ( for 0.960 (with patch) )

For use with other mods :
1) Install mod for Native
2) Open module.ini in *\M&B\Modules\<mod> folder , and place two strings ( after string
load_resource = textures )
#NEW STRINGS
load_resource = new_textures
load_resource = new_materials
3) Copy tableau_materials.txt from *\M&B\Modules\Native folder to *\M&B\Modules\<mod> folder
says in the first post. (man, "see first post" has been the answer to nearly ALL these questions.)

lol i read that at least a million times :razz:
cant believe i didnt think of that

I make new version with custom installation ( for shyny and durty ) for 1.0 . I hope after 1-2 week .

Game localization in Russia relize after 26 Sept. Im buy second time , jast want have CD disk  :grin:

ps  M&B take big rating (77 from 100) and positives report on biggest Game portal in Russia - AG.ru  :wink: I think russian players give good support for M&B  :wink:

This mod looks fantastic  :grin:
I just bought Mount and Blade a couple of days ago and discovered this lovely modding community.  Looking forward to your 1.0011 version too ^__^

That plate looks like White Armor on Runescape (I DON'T PLAY IT),but chainmail really realistic
Too shiny,like it would have been polished with modern tools... and waxed too.
Like it would have a coat of sink on it...

Back
Top Bottom