OSP Musket Era Animations Realistic musket animations (main post updated with latest release)

Users who are viewing this thread

Hope you will get back to modding soon but of course real life comes first, what is the  best software for m&b anims? i have 3ds max 2014 but i couldnt find any smd plugin for that, also where can i find some documentation on the actions.txt file? what are the numbers after the animation names? is it compiled by some program?
Thank you for taking your time to read this,

Miller786 said:
Hope you will get back to modding soon but of course real life comes first, what is the  best software for m&b anims? i have 3ds max 2014 but i couldnt find any smd plugin for that, also where can i find some documentation on the actions.txt file? what are the numbers after the animation names? is it compiled by some program?

Any program that allows you to do key framing will do. 3ds max is more than adequate for this. It also has stuff like inverse kinematics and curves, which make animating much smoother and faster.
You can find the smd plugin here: http://www.wunderboy.org/apps/smdimport.php

The actions.txt file is generated by the module system, more specifically it is generated from the module_animations.py file. You can find the module system and it's documentation on this forum.

RanGer_SLO said:
Miller786 said:

Any program that allows you to do key framing will do. 3ds max is more than adequate for this. It also has stuff like inverse kinematics and curves, which make animating much smoother and faster.
You can find the smd plugin here: http://www.wunderboy.org/apps/smdimport.php

The actions.txt file is generated by the module system, more specifically it is generated from the module_animations.py file. You can find the module system and it's documentation on this forum.
thank you for your answers, i'll check out the module system but for 3ds max that plugin doesnt work for the new 2014 version, are there any free alternatives for some simple animation editing?

I really enjoy these animation, in particular the musket melee animations. However they could use a bit more pounch, as it kinda hard to see when people are ttacking of just holding down and a attack. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom